**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
freddy fig freddy fig off the top rope!!!!
D8C4DD2D-A458-45A1-8713-DB7F5FA34415.gif

EDIT: freddy fig freddy fig you are a great guy and all so ima give you a free financial consultation and advise you to hold on to your NOP AD gear right now instead of selling despite the trade rumors.

Not because I think he’s going to stay say but rather because when in like 15-20 years when he retires a Laker or Celtic it’ll be valuable to have his OG gear when no one ever thought to even cop.

The Pelicans will likely even be in Vegas, Mexico or Canada by then too so it’ll have more worth. You could buy Henny for life
u lost me with losin da franchise...da benson fortune is to sports in new orleans like copelands is to popeyes it aint goin nowhere woday

i hear u but AD finna stay once we add more depth to da wing...whay part of dallas I was chillin on lemon ave condos couple summaz
I was hoping y’all would pry ty Wallace from lac. Was sad that they matched

I’m in Addison. Nice and quiet outchea haven’t had any problems outside of a few occasions of folks acting entitled

uuhhh, because he’s already playing with his teammates?:lol:
If that's how you interpret / comprehend that, so beat it.

Not even remotely close.

Why would you want to play with all these guys you mentioned if you are playing with what you consider great players yourself?????

I understand the likes of AD KL Freak, but when you start adding Ben and Luka .... lol

Ok buddy. But let you tell it.

Earlier this year, he purchased a $7.5 million home in Westlake Village in Los Angeles County. Furthermore, his profile and Nike presence would presumably grow in L.A.

The Lakers are a legitimate threat to pry Davis from the Pelicans. And if that’s what he wants, as many believe, there really will be no stopping him.

Oh it’s ******* lit

If that's how you interpret / comprehend that, so beat it.

Not even remotely close.

Why would you want to play with all these guys you mentioned if you are playing with what you consider great players yourself?????

I understand the likes of AD KL Freak, but when you start adding Ben and Luka .... lol

Ok buddy. But let you tell it.
he was purposely being obtuse, come on man.

The dynamic of the NFL is sad tbh. From the way the players are treated by fans, media and owners to how the CTE and other health issues spawn from playing. Not enjoyable to watch week to week when you start realizing how ****ed up that whole league is

The media don't even make it subtle in terms of scolding players who are only looking out for their health and futures. Heavy racial tones

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James was critical of NFL owners during the latest episode of HBO's "The Shop" on Friday night, saying they have a "slave mentality."

"In the NFL they got a bunch of old white men owning teams and they got that slave mentality," James said during the episode. "And it's like, 'This is my team. You do what the f--- I tell y'all to do. Or we get rid of y'all.'

"The players are who make the ship go. We make it go. Every Sunday, without Todd Gurley and without Odell Beckham Jr., without those players, those guys, there is no football. And it's the same in the NBA."

"The difference between the NBA and the NFL, the NBA is what we believe he [a player] can be. The potential," James said. "In the NFL, it's like what can you do for me this Sunday, or this Monday or this Thursday, and if you ain't it, we moving on."

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Then this ***** say some real **** like this :smh: :pimp: :lol:

Good guy Bron.

There’s zero chance AD walks for nothing. Pelicans will trade him if it comes down to it, will just take the best package on the table.

there’s literally no indication that AD wants out tho tbh. for all we know, he could be that rare unicorn that values loyalty over taking the easy way out

Ad literally said (not in those exact words) that legacy matters more than cash to him just the other day.

Nobody believes you’re gunna turn down the Supermax until it is actually offered, but it looks like it’s heading down that path.

Ad literally said (not in those exact words) that legacy matters more than cash to him just the other day.

Nobody believes you’re gunna turn down the Supermax until it is actually offered, but it looks like it’s heading down that path.
What kind of legacy would he leave if he joins the Lakers though? Is not a given theyll win.

That's the same **** I was talking to my boys, how does KD leave the Warriors of they 3peat. You're leaving a dynasty. The only dynasty after Spurs/Lakers.

There’s zero chance AD walks for nothing. Pelicans will trade him if it comes down to it, will just take the best package on the table.

Of course not. First and foremost, the Pelicans need to formally offer him the supermax and have him decline before they really explore trading him. I know he's talking tough right now, but it's hard to walk away from a five-year, $235 million contract.

I think the Lakers are angling to have Anthony Davis force a trade to LA and tell the Pelicans he will only resign with the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom