**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No big deal they're probably just talking about the Saints and Browns, right? Just two friends chopping it up after the game. Nothing to see here.
they can talk all they want..they got a game in sac town tmrw..yall actin like bron is courtin AD

Would be dope if LAL and N.O. agree to a deal for AD and Silver comes in with the veto.

C8A229D1-01B2-4182-90B5-E867DB3A38A7.jpeg

there’s literally no indication that AD wants out tho tbh. for all we know, he could be that rare unicorn that values loyalty over taking the easy way out
AD gon be laughin to da bank come summa...the whole league nuthuggin AD even tho his contract up in 2020 last time i checked I was da only one rockin Davis jerseys in hea wit pride

What if I told you he wasn’t truthfully a black rights activist? What if I told you like George W. Bush, he didn’t care like about black people? What if I told you he wasn’t “The King”? That he was speaking out for profits. That he signed the currently mostly most outwardly racist owner in the league. That he will never surpass Jordan. That his image is a fraud. What if I told you he will not ever be considered better than Kobe?

30 Stories.
30 Filmmakers.
30 Years.

This is ESPN’s critical acclaimed 30 For 30.

Presented on Tuesday’s At 8PM.
You’re weird
:lol:

There’s zero chance AD walks for nothing. Pelicans will trade him if it comes down to it, will just take the best package on the table.
Pels will not even talk to LA if AD asks for a trade. Think Pacers and Spurs. The more the media stirs this up, the less likely he gets traded to lakers. Rest of the owners will get together and talk to Pels owner about this. Media shooting us in the foot.

My prediction: AD to warriors for Klay and Draymond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom