**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Chicago reversed course and traded for the hometown kid Davis.

That would be kind of cool, but the problem for the Bulls and AD is that they’d have to give up the best players they have now to get him. If you have to give up LaVine and Lauri to get him, it’s kind of a lateral move for all sides.

Also, I don’t care if AD spend the night in Lebby’s guest house, until he actually has the power to walk on the Pels, none of this means much...

Kuzma wasn't better than Tatum in year 1, isn't better now in year 2, and is 3 years older, but keep the clearly thing going.

Lonzo may be the prime example of ALA. Why does Mona Lisa get a pass for not being a good shooter? He’s “like Lebby who wasn’t a shooter early on but is now” (maybe because Mona doesn’t shoot but that’s none of my business) and folks think he can bevelop one minus not making a three point attempt in over 1.25 seasons yet everyone disparages Lonzo for shooting similar clips to Lebby’s first two years and already shooting at a better clip than Jason Kidd who is his best case career comparison.

:lol: “Mona Lisa”

Now I can’t not see it

PG Kyrie Jimmy and Kawhi vibes. Someone's going to swoop in and trade for AD, even w/him saying he won't reup with said team. He'll sign w/LAL in FA IMO.

Last edited:
Only reason why folks care about Professional Hot Sauce is because of Da fixed draft that sent him to Cleveland followed by a brilliant Moutain Dew campaign and and a Bron return. I guarantee if Bron never came and he either bounced or stayed there, y’all would be calling him a poor man’s Damian Lillard.

Professional Hot Sauce is wild :lol:

Lonzo may be the prime example of ALA. Why does Mona Lisa get a pass for not being a good shooter? He’s “like Lebby who wasn’t a shooter early on but is now” (maybe because Mona doesn’t shoot but that’s none of my business) and folks think he can bevelop one minus not making a three point attempt in over 1.25 seasons yet everyone disparages Lonzo for shooting similar clips to Lebby’s first two years and already shooting at a better clip than Jason Kidd who is his best case career comparison.

I would hope that people aren't still on Lonzo's head about his shooting. I mean it isn't good, but it honestly isn't that worrisome because he's such a willing shooter. You can work w/players who are willing to shoot. His ball handling, finishing / no touch, midrange, advanced playmaking, etc. all that is / has always been the issue w/Zo.

nick. nick. deserves a second term as NBA thread op. This other guy is unfit for the task

Big story out that NT ignored thousands of Crooked HIM HIM posts, many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption. At some point I may have to get involved!

CBF796EA-DFF4-4CC6-8AB9-3B5F39A0E026.gif

It’s disgusting what’s going on in Memphis right now. If this was happening in Dallas, it would probably get more media attention. But, imagine Doncic scoring 12 in the 1Q, then Carlisle benching him for Devin Harris in the 4th.

JJJ being pulled for every mistake and Bickerstaff not realizing he’s our 3rd best player (2nd best on some nights) is ridiculous.

It’s disgusting what’s going on in Memphis right now. If this was happening in Dallas, it would probably get more media attention. But, imagine Doncic scoring 12 in the 1Q, then Carlisle benching him for Devin Harris in the 4th.

JJJ being pulled for every mistake and Bickerstaff not realizing he’s our 3rd best player (2nd best on some nights) is ridiculous.

That is ridiculous. Even Doc “I Don’t Play Rookies” Rivers has seen the light with SGA. With rooks as good as JJJ, let him play and learn from mistakes. The good will outweigh the bad, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom