**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s disgusting what’s going on in Memphis right now. If this was happening in Dallas, it would probably get more media attention. But, imagine Doncic scoring 12 in the 1Q, then Carlisle benching him for Devin Harris in the 4th.

JJJ being pulled for every mistake and Bickerstaff not realizing he’s our 3rd best player (2nd best on some nights) is ridiculous.

Memphis might be thinking about pulling the plug soon. What would you want back in a Gasol trade?

The entire thread was saying they would rather have Pascal over Ingram like 3 weeks ago.

Nobody would acknowledge the age aspect during that argument so it’s funny that you bring up age when discussing Kuz/Tatum.

"It's funny that you bring up age because some other convo happened and they didn't bring up age."

I see now.

I'm shocked that some coaches still think that rookies shouldn't play considering how much young talent is in the league.

that's some old guard bs. i never liked that ideology

larry brown is now coaching in greece or whatever. f him

I thought collusion doesn’t exist if it’s player to player. You can’t control that.

Edit - never mind I just read the article, I guess it is prohibited but they don’t enforce. That is a stupid rule anyway

While I know exactly what he means and I do believe most players would love to play alongside other great players. We know exactly what he also meant.

However, let's forgo all that noise and focused on what he actually said.

Notice who he mentioned ... for Christ sake, he puts Luka and Simmons in the conversation. Yet he doesnt meantion any of his teammates????? ....

Yeah this is a great Leader. Your KING!
He was raving about the young guys last year before he signed. Zo was the first one I beili

I’m sick of the collusion angle.
If New Orleans didn’t waste the first portion of his career, he’d probably be talking about staying now.

U hit a ******* lotto ticket.

It’s on your organization to utilize the prize correctly.

Don’t get mad when he starts looking around wondering why **** ain’t getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom