**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realy used to hate harden cause I thought he was all gas. Then 2 years ago I started watching more and more and hes become one of my favorite players. Hes built like a regular *** dude with a baby gut but cooking everyone in the NBA. Even with all the fouls, that's just the game and IDK how anyone can hate on him anymore.

Meanwhile a guy who was on a 67 win team that only lost two easily REPLACEABLE role players over the summer, gets hot for three weeks and raises his team from the dungeons of the west.... & he deserves MVP consideration. gotta love this thread.

This dude isn't even a top three offensive player in the League Right NOW :lol:

I almost have to just respect the dedication at this point. I mean, even leemelone gave him his props last night. :lol:

He doesn't deserve MVP consideration and he's not a top 3 offensive player currently.

E51889AD-49B3-4E0B-95CE-B9EC3456A631.gif

Harden has averaged 29 a game over his last 3 playoff runs w/a 56TS%

That's over his last 33 playoff games. That's far from "Choking."

He has bad playoff moments. He has great playoff moments. Just like every other superstar.

Harden has averaged 29 a game over his last 3 playoff runs w/a 56TS%

That's over his last 33 playoff games. That's far from "Choking."

He has bad playoff moments. He has great playoff moments. Just like every other superstar.
Very true on your last point. 99% of the best have had terrible playoff series’

He didn’t choke in his last playoff series with gsw but it was definitely noteworthy enough to not gloss over by citing “his last 33 playoff games”

Lol Harden shouldn't get credit for the increased volume of 3s around the league

That's on Curry

If Harden is jacking up 3s at an unprecedented rate right now, that's only cuz Steph launched a new Era where that's ok

still mad that HOU would have rather missed 27 3's in a row last year than try something else at any point of the game during a game 7 :lol:

Very true on your last point. 99% of the best have had terrible playoff series’

He didn’t choke in his last playoff series with gsw but it was definitely noteworthy enough to not gloss over by citing “his last 33 playoff games”

The simple concept of sample size + increased minutes + team quality in the postseason equaling slight regression is lost on some.

His 3 ball falls off a cliff, but he's still getting to the line a ton, still giving you the elite playmaking and scoring, it's almost like if your name isn't Mike you're a playoff failure and choker until you aren't I guess. He's averaged 27 a game in the playoffs w/a 56TS% since he's been in Houston

Lebron scored 29 of the Cavs last 30 points on the road and ****** were calling him a choker still until he won a chip :lol: so I get it and James isn't except I guess, he's had some playoff lowssss but this is kind of crazy. He has some all time bad playoff moments, but so does Magic, So does Kobe, so does MJ, the nature of the beast though is to highlight the bad until they win.

still mad that HOU would have rather missed 27 3's in a row last year than try something else at any point of the game during a game 7 :lol:

How many times will people gloss over that they never would taken all those 3s had they been given the same calls driving as GSW did on the other end?? Those 3s were the result of the refs swallowing whistles when Houston was driving then rewarding GSW doing the same. Jesus Christ

How many times will people gloss over that they never would taken all those 3s had they been given the same calls driving as GSW did on the other end?? Those 3s were the result of the refs swallowing whistles when Houston was driving then rewarding GSW doing the same. Jesus Christ
the refs were super boo boo that game but 27 in a row dawg? NBA WCF Game 7?

Dear lord.. 27 in a row?
it was something like that.. 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 lol

Lol Harden shouldn't get credit for the increased volume of 3s around the league

That's on Curry

If Harden is jacking up 3s at an unprecedented rate right now, that's only cuz Steph launched a new Era where that's ok

Always thought Antoine Walker started that volume. Ray Allen started doing the same thing after that. Then Arenas, Pierce and others

Steph pushed volume up much further

That's on Curry

Beard put up less than 7 3's a game in '14-15. He's at over 12 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom