**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought Antoine Walker started that volume. Ray Allen started doing the same thing after that. Then Arenas, Pierce and others

Steph pushed volume up much further

Antoine Walker would be in the HOF if he played in this era.

I almost have to just respect the dedication at this point. I mean, even leemelone gave him his props last night. :lol:

He doesn't deserve MVP consideration and he's not a top 3 offensive player currently.

E51889AD-49B3-4E0B-95CE-B9EC3456A631.gif

when have i said that he's bad or isn't playing well?

My biggest complaint regarding Harden is that he flops entirely too much... which he still does
He doesn't perform anywhere near this in the playoffs.... which is true

As far as MVP is he in consideration yea, he def not the leader in my mind & it was the same reason i was lookin at people crazy when they were claiming Lebron for MVP last season after having a stretch of wins & great stats. Other guys deserve it more, have been more consistent for the year & actually play defense.

KD, Steph, Lebron are all better offensively than James Harden.... That isn't a knock on him, it's just Truth.

funniest part was...KD kept going for the ball like he thought he was in bounds too. That was a jedi mind trick on the refs. Had them thinking, 'my eyes must be deceiving me, no way he can play this hard to keep the ball in bounds and be out of bounds...he must be in bounds. Color me impressed. *cue impressed obama face'

Don’t mean to be a conspiracy theorist ..... but what if this sudden Harden praise is more due to him beating the Warriors? :nerd:

it is. my boy routinely hates on harden. roasts him every chance he gets. hits me last night like...you know what....I think harden just made me a fan. Then proceeds to call gsw ***** *** ****** :lol:.

thats 2 games winners KD has missed in a week, a game right after curry hits the go ahead gw layup on montrezl harrel with 3.4 seconds left. smh. kerr cock blocking.

Steph tryna make KD happy after Dray called him a sucka beyotch.

Is the environment in GS toxic? :nerd:

tbh, curry definitely should've been the one taking that shot last night. especially from that distance that kd pulled it. boy aint got range like that. he had to jerk his whole body to get the ball to the rim. curry pulling tear drops from 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom