**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rich has his way. KD would be in NY, teaming up with Porzingis and a high lottery pick.
but....
He is just 1 of about 4-5 that KD takes advice from. There are a couple others......with other ideas.

Yo this dude is unbelievable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unbelievable to who?

62036ADF-AEF1-41F0-A5F4-B379EAE36A92.gif

Most thought Jimmy would behave until he got his extension but bruh already rocking the boat :lol:

Yeah he bouncing in the summer too :rofl:

If Jimmy is the reason we get a better coach than Brett Brown I'm all for it lol maybe that coach can stop babying SImmons

One more thing for yall and that is it for today haha.

Gave you KD info. (More than likely gone given the current situation)
Gave you Jimmy info. He wants to go to the Clippers/Miami (if they could free cap)

How about this: The Odd couple in Clipperland........Kawahii and Klay. :lol: (Not a lock by all means, but....More possible than you all think)

One more thing for yall and that is it for today haha.

Gave you KD info. (More than likely gone given the current situation)
Gave you Jimmy info. He wants to go to the Clippers/Miami (if they could free cap)

How about this: The Odd couple in Clipperland........Kawahii and Klay. :lol: (Not a lock by all means, but....More possible than you all think)
Hmmmmmm

I realy used to hate harden cause I thought he was all gas. Then 2 years ago I started watching more and more and hes become one of my favorite players. Hes built like a regular *** dude with a baby gut but cooking everyone in the NBA. Even with all the fouls, that's just the game and IDK how anyone can hate on him anymore.

he's completely ripped tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom