**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elimination game harden byke!!!!

mjlol.png

think this butler story is getting blown out of proportion

pretty sure not many in here watch EVERY sixers game besides a few, Hes totally correct in wanting a different role with this team. The way brown is using him is not correct. No PnR and barely no ISO sets at all. dude looks lost at time in this brett brown offense.. im glad hes speaking up.. First it was Embiid and now Butler

this is needed

think this butler story is getting blown out of proportion

pretty sure not many in here watch EVERY sixers game besides a few, Hes totally correct in wanting a different role with this team. The way brown is using him is not correct. No PnR and barely no ISO sets at all. dude looks lost at time in this brett brown offense.. im glad hes speaking up.. First it was Embiid and now Butler

this is needed
And Simmons keeps his mouth shut since he getting triple doubles and not shooting

I've heard klay to LA (lakers) is very much in the cards and KD to NYK is preferred at the moment. Obviously things can change at any time based on what happens this year. Imagine everyone leaving GS and steph about to be lookin like

BtcSz9TIIAAaIo5.jpg

They never practiced

IDK man i've heard enough coaches complain about the lack of practice time they get over the years. I understand not everyone 10-20 years ago were going through grueling practices, but from all accounts it seems to have been really really cut back... which in a team sport has gotta be detrimental to learning the fundamentals of the game.

IDK man i've heard enough coaches complain about the lack of practice time they get over the years. I understand not everyone 10-20 years ago were going through grueling practices, but from all accounts it seems to have been really really cut back... which in a team sport has gotta be detrimental to learning the fundamentals of the game.

Mike Brown definitely practiced to the detriment of the team back in 13. Phil practiced as well.

Guys get 1 on 1 work all the time though. The fundamentals aren’t lacking at all.

And homie from the Bulls just had 3 hour practices and got fried for it.

We talking about practice. Not a game.

One more thing for yall and that is it for today haha.

Gave you KD info. (More than likely gone given the current situation)
Gave you Jimmy info. He wants to go to the Clippers/Miami (if they could free cap)

How about this: The Odd couple in Clipperland........Kawahii and Klay. :lol: (Not a lock by all means, but....More possible than you all think)

If you had to guess where is KD ending up?

Putting my money in now

I’m sure a lack of practice time is contributing to this, but his creativity been lacking. Got Simmons throwing entry passes to Embiid on the block and then just standing there.
His offense has always been a problem it’s just that Jimmy has enough clout to call it out. It’s either dribble hand off to JJ or feed embiid down low.

Guys get 1 on 1 work all the time though. The fundamentals aren’t lacking at all.

And homie from the Bulls just had 3 hour practices and got fried for it.

We talking about practice. Not a game.

1 on 1 work isn't the entire game & doesn't help fix small things.. guys don't get to practice plays, learn how to come off a pick, learn where certain teammates like the ball on the court etc etc (a bunch of things that are now figured out through trial & error in live games). Practice is needed for guys to execute correctly.

Also dude from Chicago tried to run a three hour practice directly after a back to back, on his first week on the job :lol:. that's an extreme.

I forgot which coach it was, but they said they got a full practice in maybe once every three weeks or something like that. I think that has a lot to do with why a lot of coaches are going to the switch everything method, or on offense just like to run simple pick & rolls. Very few teams are prepared to handle intricate plays due to a lack of time to pick them up and perfect them.

Jimmy is more than a spot up shooter.. Jimmy spoke up about it and im loving it

already seen more PnR in the last 2 games we played..

we played port on Dec 30th after the film session was supposedly when butler spoke out to the organization

last 2 games i deff seen more PnR, ofcourse butler wasnt in but it was a step in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom