**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq is a top 10 player ever and deservedly won those finals MVPs.

Is either Iggy or Draymond an all time great? Cause even in 2016 if GS woulda won, Steph wouldn't have been Finals MVP then.

Yeah, there have been some pressure situations in which Steph hasn’t delivered to the level we might want/expect. But that’s true of basically all the superstars in the league - LeBron, KD, Harden, Westbrook, PG and so on. If Steph’s a “choker”, those other guys are too and if they all are, that label doesn’t really mean anything.

The funniest part of the Curry slander and the whole Beta Boy has the Finals MVP talk is that a good number of the individuals “trolling” and constantly bringing this up are Lakers fans.

The same Lakers fans who would argue until they were blue in the face whemever someone said Shaq carried Bean to his first 3 championships. Shaq had all the Finals MVPs! Bean was just there for the ride, front running!

Who are these Laker fans? Yo @ button broken?

I love Steph Curry, but I got friends and family in the Bay that swear he's GOAT at this point. He's the best shooter ever, and he's 1A/1B on his team, but let's slow down.

Warrior first chip in this era, a 6th man won Finals MVP. The following season they get back to the Finals, have a 3-1 lead, and lose the series but because their 3 best player was suspended for one game? After losing in the Finals, as a team that just won a championship the season prior with arguably the 2nd/3rd best player, they recruit the other player that was arguably 2nd/3rd best player (who then proceeds to be the best Warrior in the Finals the following two seasons)?

I love Steph Curry, and a lot of the Warriors actually (especially Klay), but all of this #StephBetter and/or annoying certainty by a lot of people that he's the greatest thing to step foot on an NBA court since Michael Jeffrey Jordan is tiring. Swap Steph with Dame and the Warriors still winning a chip.

Problem is the Internet Era has ushered in Hot Take Revolution. Our pops and granddads ain’t out here on some “Larry Bird wasn’t athletic”, “Jordan wasn’t **** until her got Pippen and Phil”, “Wilt played against plumbers and accountants”, “**** his Finals records, Jerry West’s handles were trash, he’s overrated” and they lived through that **** yet a bunch of young bols 15 - 35 want to comment on that?

I feel like back in the day ALA did the narrative was more along “Damn, that Magic seems a little zesty from his name to his mannerisms but he’s good as hell.” And Lakers fans were like “That white boy Larry?!? He can play. He got heart!”

Nowadays it’s like folks feel compelled to prop up their teams and tear everyone else down. It’s sad because I think when you view the game like that, I truly think it makes you appreciate it less. Like if you make a hoopla about Shaq winning 3 FMVPs and “carrying Kobe” or “Kobe didn’t start winning until he got Pau”, you’re clearly unappreciative of his career and he is considered an all-time great by his contemporaries, journalists, legends, etc.

KD/Shaq can be the best player on the team but Steph/Kobe are incredible as well. That’s not an indictment on Steph or Kobe but folks really debate it as if it takes away from their talent levels or achievements.

But Dame isn't on the Warriors, it's been Steph Curry. You dont think your fam would have thought Dame or whoever was on the Warriors was nice? Especially after a run they been on? I get the hate, but us fans are doing fan stuff. Rooting for the team and its players.

It's basically this
HBKHHH.JPG

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fblakeoestriecher%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F11%2FDXCrownJewel-1200x675.jpg

HBK looks like a meth head now? Why you do this to me man. :smh:

But Dame isn't on the Warriors, it's been Steph Curry. You dont think your fam would have thought Dame or whoever was on the Warriors was nice? Especially after a run they been on? I get the hate, but us fans are doing fan stuff. Rooting for the team and its players.

This is exactly why it is moronic to hate on opposing players just because on fandom. Like for example, if KD goes to the Knicks and you rejoice as a fan, you’re gonna look real funny in the light when all the receipts are pulled of you calling KD a BAN, snake, etc. Just enjoy and respect the greatness of the era. Past, present and future.

Steph really went 3-16 in Game 3 of the finals last year. Unbelievable for a shooter of his caliber.

He probably the greatest frontrunner ever though.

This is exactly why it is moronic to hate on opposing players just because on fandom. Like for example, if KD goes to the Knicks and you rejoice as a fan, you’re gonna look real funny in the light when all the receipts are pulled of you calling KD a BAN, snake, etc. Just enjoy and respect the greatness of the era. Past, present and future.
So true, like free agency can change a lot of hate into love, lol.

Steph curry slander ?

ABCF3F7E-4531-4998-97FC-40434762926B.gif

OL LAME *** OVERRATED *** BOI

OL CHOKING IN 2016 FINALS LOOKIN *** BOI

OL RED BONE WORD TO CHILDISH GAMBINO LOOKIN *** BOI

OL 2ND BEST PLAYER ONNNN HIS TEAMMMM LOOKIN *** BOI

OL WITHOUT KEVIN DURANT I WOULD ONLY HAVE ONE RING LOOKIN *** BOI

OL RAY ALLEN IS A BETTER SHOOTER LOOKIN *** BOI

***** **** DELL CURRY **** SETH CURRY AND **** HIS WIFE TOO *****
HOW YA WHOLE BLOODLINE CORNY AND LAME DELL ***** **** DELL CURRY AND **** DOC RIVERS DAUGHTER TOO FOR LOVING A CURRY

I feel you and I'm not assuming your level of fandom or opinions are consistent with the Warriors fans I know personally. It's expected that fans root for their teams and

I mean, a lot of Laker fans going through this with LeBron joining this season haha!!!

[/QUOTE]I mean, a lot of Laker fans going through this with LeBron joining this season haha!!![/QUOTE]
And the other side of it, too with Paul George! I can imagine if KD leaves, it will be interesting because the emotional investment doesn't seem as strong for KD from GSW fans as it is for Klay or Draymond. Its known hes a better player, but the others are drafted talents whom we've seen grow up into what they are today.

Last edited:
I dont get how some players although they have no participation in the all star festivities go there. They have groupies and thots everywhere anyway.

If i was one of them om taking the week of to recharge and relax at the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom