**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blew our load too soon. Still got the room for 4 more days.
Pause...

This thread going to be mad af when the Warriors win again...and KD stays in GSW :lol:.

tenor.gif

Steph really went 3-16 in Game 3 of the finals last year. Unbelievable for a shooter of his caliber.

He probably the greatest frontrunner ever though.

Did you watch games 1 & 2...he’s a huge reason they were up 2-0 in the first place last year :lol:. KD didn’t play well the first games (8/22). He went nuclear in game 3 and sealed the series with that game. But y’all flat out lying fronting like Steph didn’t hit the go ahead basket with 30 secs left....down two to put the Warriors up 1 last year...before George hill split the FT’s to go into OT.

Y’all forget the details.

Or Steph pretty much scoring all his points down the stretch in game 3...including huge plays

But **** the details. Gotta get these takes off :pimp:.

Remember last year...when KD iso ball was killing GSW against Houston (Kerr had to sit him down and talk to heem :lol:)....then the warriors went to slipping P&R, relocate and putting the ball in Steph’s hands...and it was a wrap (Cp3 injury helped too).

Again....***** always miss the details. My favorite part of the game :pimp:.

Another thing I feel younger folks don’t realize is that the same way they defend their teams now, in 20, 30 years they gonna be defending the same
****** they’re slandering today against the superstars their kids look up to so they make their era seem better. @B Sox gonna be 55 telling his son “Canon Curry ain’t **** boy. His dad Steph was the best shooter I ever seen and you know I‘m 55 so you know I seenst some things. Let’s see if Canon can lead his team to four titles in five years like Steph!” solely to defend his era. Barbershop, the office, the hood, the suburbs, istdoesn’t matter. Old heads are doing this. Y’all gonna be guilty one day :lol:

Another thing I feel younger folks don’t realize is that the same way they defend their teams now, in 20, 30 years they gonna be defending the same
*****s they’re slandering today against the superstars their kids look up. @B Sox gonna be 55 telling his son “Canon Curry ain’t **** boy. His dad Steph was the best shooter I ever seen and you know I‘m 55 so you know I seenst some things. Let’s see if Canon can lead his team to four titles in five years like Steph!” solely to defend his era. Barbershop, the office, the hood, the suburbs, istdoesn’t matter. Old heads are doing this. Y’all gonna be guilty one day :lol:

Word to Bill Russell saying his 60s Celtics team would run the teams in th 90s :lol:

Or Wilt saying he’d average 80ppg in the 90s...and the 90s was “soft” and them dudes couldn’t play in his era :lol:.

@ 4:42...delusional old head **** :smh: :lol:

At least theres some proof of a players one game than trying to put it on winning a finals mvp being the tell all.

I dont get how some players although they have no participation in the all star festivities go there. They have groupies and thots everywhere anyway.

If i was one of them om taking the week of to recharge and relax at the beach.
business opportunities and thots

Ahhh we are cherry picking bad shooting nights in the finals like EVERYONE doesn’t have them.

People LOVE to intentionally ignore context to push their narrative. My whole thing is that folks (lots of Bronsexuals in particular) slander Steph for his poor shooting performances, blowing a 3-1 lead, having KD on his team, etc. However, LeBron has had his epic Game 6s but he also has vanished and had many playoff games, even entire series, where he plays poorly himself. However looking at solely his Finals, while he had big games and won FMVPs in his last two Finals, he doesn’t even have the most memorable moments that were literally at the end of the game and bailed him out (see: Ray Allen G6 and Kyrie G7, although the block was big).

So if you’re going to talk about Steph’s shooting woes, you also need to acknowledge Bron’s luck and how vital his teammates were in his last two Finals wins.

Edit: As a matter of fact, I will be honest and admit as much as I credit Bron’s teammate being responsible for the win in 2016, I’ll slander Steph for the loss for that behind the back pass and getting clamped up by Kevin Love for the game winner.

Last edited:
Did you watch games 1 & 2...he’s a huge reason they were up 2-0 in the first place last year :lol:. KD didn’t play well the first games (8/22). He went nuclear in game 3 and sealed the series with that game. But y’all flat out lying fronting like Steph didn’t hit the go ahead basket with 30 secs left....down two to put the Warriors up 1 last year...before George hill split the FT’s to go into OT.

Y’all forget the details.

Or Steph pretty much scoring all his points down the stretch in game 3...including huge plays

But **** the details. Gotta get these takes off :pimp:.

wavycrocket wavycrocket lying again. KD shot poorly in game 1. He shot 71% from the field in game 2. He was still more efficient than Wardell in both games combined.

People LOVE to intentionally ignore context to push their narrative. My whole thing is that folks (lots of Bronsexuals in particular) slander Steph for his poor shooting performances, blowing a 3-1 lead, having KD on his time, etc. However, LeBron has had his epic Game 6s but he also has vanished and had many playoff games, even entire series, himself but looking at his solely his Finals, while he had big games and won FMVPs in his last two Finals, he doesn’t even the most memorable moments that were literally at the end of the game and bailed him out (see: Ray Allen G6 and Kyrie G7, although the block was big).

So if you’re going to talk about Steph’s shooting woes, you also need to acknowledge Bron’s luck and how vital his teammates were in his last two Finals wins.

Edit: As a matter of fact, I will be honest and admit as much as I credit Bron’s teammate being responsible for the win in 2016, I’ll slander Steph for the loss for that behind the back pass and getting clamped up by Kevin Love for the game winner.
Intellectual dishonesty

wavycrocket wavycrocket lying again. KD shot poorly in game 1. He shot 71% from the field in game 2. He was still more efficient than Wardell in both games combined.

I said he shot 8/22 in game 1. Which is true. I didn’t mention game 2. He played well that game. Game 2 was also the game Steph hit 9 3’s and was dancing on *****, throwing up whatever.

So no...not lying at all.

Shaq is a top 10 player ever and deservedly won those finals MVPs.

Is either Iggy or Draymond an all time great? Cause even in 2016 if GS woulda won, Steph wouldn't have been Finals MVP then.

Who cares, sans a Dray suspended, Steph would have lead his team to two straight chips

I said he shot 8/22 in game 1. Which is true. I didn’t mention game 2. He played well that game. Game 2 was also the game Steph hit 9 3’s and was dancing on *****, throwing up whatever.

So no...not lying at all.

You said he didn't play well in the first games or was that supposed to be single.

I watched 10 minutes of Bill Russell highlights. These bigs would DESTROY him today. I can't even entertain him in Top 10 convos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom