**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't see what Kobe has to do with any Lebron conversations..outside of them both now having played for the same franchise.
Ok fine but when you need to prove a point keep Kobe name out your mouth. LeBron fans always want to say how great he is, but when they need to prop up LeBron they need to bring up Kobe's name.

This season truly has broken LakerNation. Last night was honestly the least energy in the building for a Lakers-Clippers game that I can remember going back years. Even though the game was fairly close throughout. Staples was more live in the Swaggy P/J Lin years. Crazy.

Lebron is in for a rude awakening, this is gonna be the first stop of his career where the fanbase isn't gonna blindly blame everyone but him for the shortcomings of the team. Fanbase is pissed and Him/Magic/Pelinka are all feeling it. Now if they come out this summer with another big FA then it will be calmed.... but if they strikeout things are gonna get ugly.

Gonna be hilarious watching LBJ pass MJ scoring record in a Lakers uni.

MJ my fave player of all time btw

I got my jokes off last night, but

Lebron was selfish af last night. Passing up open shots in a must win game is deplorable. To get up only 18 attempts especially after you said you were activated is poor. He can get 27 in his sleep. I’m not feeling the “potential assists” angle he’s got cooking up. I get guys gotta make shots but as a top 5 player ever, you gotta say eff it. If he’s content, then I am too; ALA all day. Oh and when he shows up in a wheelchair after he passes Jordan up, I don’t want hear he’s been playing hurt. He was trapping Lou will out at half court. His lift is at the same level as it was last season. He looked spry on that reverse tip dunk.

But back to the jokes. trynafeelmink trynafeelmink will tell you James Harden was playing selfishly taking 30 shots when guys were out. Mocking the gawd for taking 18 threes. The irony of life is that the Lakers would have won the last 2 games for sure had lebron took 30 shots. Life moves expeditiously

Wait y'all blaming a ***** who's 3000 miles away for y'all so called king not being able to impact winning anymore? I've heard it all.

Might as well shut Lebron down.

He definitely deserve blame. Dude can't be the leader/voice of a team but Brad Stevens need to get blame too for forcing his boy Gordon in starting lineup throwing the chemistry off.

8FB8F497-F3A0-401E-A0FA-C81B189328D6.jpeg

Chandler Parsons with a Fortnite Account :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I got my jokes off last night, but

Lebron was selfish af last night. Passing up open shots in a must win game is deplorable. To get up only 18 attempts especially after you said you were activated is poor. He can get 27 in his sleep. I’m not feeling the “potential assists” angle he’s got cooking up. I get guys gotta make shots but as a top 5 player ever, you gotta say eff it. If he’s content, then I am too; ALA all day. Oh and when he shows up in a wheelchair after he passes Jordan up, I don’t want hear he’s been playing hurt. He was trapping Lou will out at half court. His lift is at the same level as it was last season. He looked spry on that reverse tip dunk.

But back to the jokes. trynafeelmink trynafeelmink will tell you James Harden was playing selfishly taking 30 shots when guys were out. Mocking the gawd for taking 18 threes. The irony of life is that the Lakers would have won the last 2 games for sure had lebron took 30 shots. Life moves expeditiously
Bruh one of everyone's biggest Knock on Lebron has and will always be, he doesnt have that will to win inside him.

Like that killer instinct.

Everyone wants to change the narrative to the best BB play, but is the fear of failure and not having that it factor that makes him play the way he does.

Everyone blame JR for even giving them a chance at overtime, vices blaming Lebron for passing the ball to ******* who?????

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the Clippers being the ones to put the nail in the Lakers' coffin after all the **** some of the Lakers fans talked about the "Dippers."

Now? Been that way for 7 years.

Yall gonna win tonite or what? Haven't seen you post about the Celtics in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom