**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I guess this Celtics season is a good illustration that managing ego/personalities and getting a lot of talented players to sacrifice for the greater good really is a coaching skill that shouldn’t be underestimated...

Not that I’m blaming Brad totally, but he gets a share...

C’s should do fine w/o Kyrie. Give Terry a nice lil bag and bench Hayward. Another big man wouldn’t hurt either

I got my jokes off last night, but

Lebron was selfish af last night. Passing up open shots in a must win game is deplorable. To get up only 18 attempts especially after you said you were activated is poor. He can get 27 in his sleep. I’m not feeling the “potential assists” angle he’s got cooking up. I get guys gotta make shots but as a top 5 player ever, you gotta say eff it. If he’s content, then I am too; ALA all day. Oh and when he shows up in a wheelchair after he passes Jordan up, I don’t want hear he’s been playing hurt. He was trapping Lou will out at half court. His lift is at the same level as it was last season. He looked spry on that reverse tip dunk.

But back to the jokes. trynafeelmink trynafeelmink will tell you James Harden was playing selfishly taking 30 shots when guys were out. Mocking the gawd for taking 18 threes. The irony of life is that the Lakers would have won the last 2 games for sure had lebron took 30 shots. Life moves expeditiously

Bro i mock Harden because he crumbles when it matters most & he will inevitably not be taking those shots come playoff time.... launch 1000 shots if you feel the need too, but i'm not gonna sit here & let ya'll rearrange the narrative of playing Iso heavy basketball when the SAME group of people sat in this very thread for damn near two years whining nightly about how Westbrook played selfish ball & teammates ahve to hate playing with him, & how detrimental it is to his team..... not when the guy was winning at a 75% clip in games when he "Hunted" triple doubles.

As Far as Lebron........ I have had the same criticisms of him since Miami & he's done nothing but double down on them in L.A. Dude rather a sext stat line then to force up shots... That style will never work against great teams in the playoffs.... but against teams like the Suns, Memphis, Clippers etc etc it would.

Dude picks & chooses when he wants to exert energy or play at a high level... We are in year 16 & i still have to wonder if one of the most dominant players in the history of the game...... is gonna be aggressive tonight

This isn't just this season tho, there's legit been playoff games in the past where people had to guess if we would get a lebron who's locked in.... When i pointed that out i was labeled a "hater" tho. It's reason #1 why i have always held him in the lower tier of "GOATS".

You can't get talented young players to sacrifice their stats, money, or minutes. They still haven't got their years of personal shine and recognition off yet. They say they only care about winning but we know that's not the case.

AgileSpitefulAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

So, I guess this Celtics season is a good illustration that managing ego/personalities and getting a lot of talented players to sacrifice for the greater good really is a coaching skill that shouldn’t be underestimated...

Not that I’m blaming Brad totally, but he gets a share...

This Celtics team is the anti-Unbuntu.

I know the Lakers are *** but only the clippers could be a fringe playoff team that gets stomped out in the first round and have a guy like pat bev beating his chest :lol:

If you're the Lakers, and missing the playoffs with Lebron is rock bottom...

Then this offseason it can only go up from here, right? Lol

If you're Boston, what do you do if you lose to Mil in the 2nd round or worse, lose to IND w/o Vic?

The drama is too fun

Just want Bron to take rest of the year off, maybe hold off the washing, then comeback next year healthy. Crazy how bad this year was that people just forget how great his last 15 years have been. Father Time has never lost, my man need to load up on that HGH this summer, train in that hyperbolic chamber, and ask Shenron for a top tier free agent.

Again, this was considered funny at one point.
80EA2A61-3D7D-4464-A659-C5924BD8CB91.jpeg

You could post these to your arms get sore my guy... In no way do i want that group of players over the Lakers young players STILL :lol::lol:. But enjoy your star studded core going forward.... this sin't gonna end the way you expect it too this summer

Yeah, trying to figure out how Kyrie changed the NBA. If Kyrie dips won’t the Celtics next year look like what they would have if they didn’t backup the Brinks Truck for IT2?

If Kyrie doesn’t request a trade and end up on the Celtics...

LeBron might not leave

Cavs would still be a top EC team even if he did

Celtics probably don’t even get that opening night game and Hayward never breaks his leg

Celtics are a team built all on young talent with a bunch of cap space instead of potentially blowing everything up this summer if things go wrong in the playoffs

Kawhi might not have the same confidence to request a trade from his situation as well

DeRozan may still be on the Raptors

Many other moves by teams wouldn’t have been made if Bron and Kyrie never left the Cavs

My question is what is ESPN gonna cover for two months when James and the Lakers aren't in the playoffs? They gotta have him as the nightly studio guest right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom