**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they mean Kyrie forcing his way out of Cleveland. If he doesn’t do that, maybe LeBron doesn’t leave, etc.

I doubt it. In addition to the friction Myrie had, he knew Lebby was leaving the Cavs and didn't wanna be left holding the bag with that roster that was completely built around Lebby.

Life’s funny as hell, man. Christmas Day you can be giving cheers to your pops as you turn up talmbout some “We match up well against them. I like this 4-seed especially with LeBron”.

A mere 70 days later, your pops calls you after a lost to the Clippers talmbout LeBron is a lazy, coach killer, Magic and Luke need to go, Zo’s the most important player and your putting #Tank4Zion in your Twitter and Instagram bios and NT sig.

01279CCD-58FB-4730-8AFA-7EB11E94667D.gif

How ya'lls girl gon react when she find the folder "NT NBA thread screenshots" with no context? Be on the phone with your parents in tears.

The domino effect of the Lakers missing on PG is crazy. They had PG (who's timeline fit w/the kids), Lebron, and everyone else. Considering how great PG has been this season and how Lebron has looked this season at age 35, them missing on PG was arguably just as big as them getting LBJ tbh.

Big time.

I'm having a hard time visualizing a path for them to load up in the summer too.

Don’t mind if I do...

B0F2FE12-2507-4DCB-B680-5EAB7878A295.jpeg

90A55365-31B7-4952-ACDC-CC07168E252B.jpeg

58C995CF-033A-4920-A093-0A5530D9596F.jpeg

And Again........ Even with us likely missing the playoffs... Zo,BI,Kuz with max cap space this summer>>>> Beverly, Gallo, Lou Williams

Clipper had the whole selfie squad for a good 5 years run while the Lakers missed the playoffs... and were immediately forgotten about the second it ended. Nobody cares about Lil Brother in L.A ya'll are NEVER gonna be the big draw in L.A

Right now the clippers are still on that 'we're better than the Lakers' tip. Which is cool but once the playoffs start it's not gonna matter and they'll be judged on how they perform. We'll see how it goes

dahell2.png

He just did a whole Uncle Drew movie.

He forced his way outta Cleveland cuz he wanted his own team ( I was cool with that) but now you getting what asked for. This is what comes with being the man.

Antoine walker was on point. You wanted your own team, you wanted the spotlight but you can't even handle people asking questions? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom