**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just gotta win one game in the playoffs ans the stories will be about Doc doing a great job getting this group of guys this far. Nobody is gonna judge us when Golden State mops us. We were supposed to be back to the cellar, remember?

We just gotta win one game in the playoffs ans the stories will be about Doc doing a great job getting this group of guys this far. Nobody is gonna judge us when Golden State mops us. We were supposed to be back to the cellar, remember?

What if they don't win one game? :nerd:

Gordon Hayward stunted the growth of Brown and Tatum if you ask me....I would've traded him at the deadline.

Man, even Ainge would be lucky if a team was willing to trade a pack of Toaster Strudels AND include the icing for Gordon Hayward the way he’s looked.

I think he needs a full offseason to get right. I’m not justifying his numbers or playing time because Brad basically got him out there for cardio right now. I’ll be more critical next season which doesn’t bode well for this year when they will probably have the better roster.

My girl gonna be more upset with the “Things I hate about you” note in my notes app :smh:

Oh. Another negative post from you. Color me surprised.

Nope. Milwaukee

The Bucks are a very good team but aside from Embiid and Giannis would the NBA rather see Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler and Tobias Harris or Malcolm Brogdon, Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe?

And if they match up BETTER then it’s not by very much. We’ve shown to match up verrrry, very well with them.

Celtics were dumb for giving Nazi Hayward all that money.

There's no crystal ball that could've shown him breaking his leg 5 minutes into his Celtics career and becoming a shell of what he was in his final season in Utah.

The Kyrie takes I agree with though. Didn't like being a #2 option behind an all time great. Wanted his own team. Ok, fine. Got moved to a great situation and now he has a problem with that too. Knock it off with the emo stuff and show some leadership.

There's no crystal ball that could've shown him breaking his leg 5 minutes into his Celtics career and becoming a shell of what he was in his final season in Utah.

The Kyrie takes I agree with though. Didn't like being a #2 option behind an all time great. Wanted his own team. Ok, fine. Got moved to a great situation and now he has a problem with that too. Knock it off with the emo stuff and show some leadership.

If you haven't noticed by now...the Hayward takes on here are rooted in something else.

I have never in my life seen a player catch flack for getting injured until now...and it has nothing to do with basketball unfortunately.

The Bucks are a very good team but aside from Embiid and Giannis would the NBA rather see Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler and Tobias Harris or Malcolm Brogdon, Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe?

And if they match up BETTER then it’s not by very much. We’ve shown to match up verrrry, very well with them.

Don’t do this, man. None of them ****** are household names. Only reason why Ben Simmons isn’t lumped in with this other dudes is because he decided to catch the Kardashian curse. The league wants the best matchup and it might just be the Bucks.

Coaching is so critical in the playoffs and I’d bet on Bud before BB. Toronto will be a tough out for either of you too. If they would have swapped Lowry and Conley, I think they would have been the favorites.

If you haven't noticed by now...the Hayward takes on here are rooted in something else.

I have never in my life seen a player catch flack for getting injured until now...and it has nothing to do with basketball unfortunately.

Bruh cut it out people still get talked about after injuries all of the time. Nobody applauded Heywards injury or anything like that, but the fact of the matter is that he's been back for almost a season now & is looking like one of the worst contracts in the league as of right now. & on top of that he's taking minutes away from younger players who need them.

He was still overhyped that offseason. Dude really had one good season with good efficiency.

Bruh cut it out people still get talked about after injuries all of the time. Nobody applauded Heywards injury or anything like that, but the fact of the matter is that he's been back for almost a season now & is looking like one of the worst contracts in the league as of right now. & on top of that he's taking minutes away from younger players who need them.

Please give me an example of a player who suffered a gruesome injury, missed a year...and was slandered for not returning to form by game 60 of the next season.

I'll wait. I'm expecting you to not have an answer and to shift goal posts...per usual.

I think the NBA deserves to put young talent
one of the worst contracts?

Of top, I cant think a worst one.

Dude has been non productive along with what you have mentioned.

LeBron only plays until he passes MJ/Celtics game x the game in new york
everyone shuts it down and the Lakers get a top 5 pick

I'm curious, what do you purpose it is then?

Beautiful morning ALA
ILC303-1.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom