**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People only started hating on Hayward fr after y’all dudes in here were saying he was better than PG after one good season.

Please give me an example of a player who suffered a gruesome injury, missed a year...and was slandered for not returning to form by game 60 of the next season.

I'll wait. I'm expecting you to not have an answer and to shift goal posts...per usual.

Rose every time he sustained an injury, Wall, PG when he first got back........... where is this imaginary world your living in where players aren't scrutinized after injury :lol:. I Watched Kobe get slandered to infinity on here after tearing his Achilles & shoulder in consecutive seasons.

To top it off your acting like Heyward is getting major blame for the Celtics season... When it's talked about he's brought up like 5th in the list of reasons.

Also nobody is expecting GH to be looking like an all NBA player after 60 games, but people assumed he would look better than he has considering he's not being asked to be the #1 option here.

Please give me an example of a player who suffered a gruesome injury, missed a year...and was slandered for not returning to form by game 60 of the next season.

I'll wait. I'm expecting you to not have an answer and to shift goal posts...per usual.
I Think Rose got a lot of heat ... but I also recall dudes like Boogie and PG that came back good/great after injury. Hell even Shawn Livingston came back good right off.

My dude Bron finally Gunna get some rest
Enjoy that early vacation. If it’s confusing just ask ur teammates or front office , they haven’t made the playoffs in years :smile:

WPG not at 100% is understandable. If the Cs didnt make the ECF last season, highly doubt him coming back wouldve been super hyped. If he doesn't look remotely how he did in Utah by Christmas, then there's cause for concern

Speaking of Finals

Toronto then Milwaukee then Phiily in terms of the best match up for GS. There's a storyline/narrative for each match up. For Toronto it's "What would've happened had ZaZa not moved his foot". For Milwaukee it's "Can Giannis crown himself as the best in the world". For Philly it's "Can the Sixers topple and start the next dynasty"

All would be good and wouldnt end in a sweep tho

If you haven't noticed by now...the Hayward takes on here are rooted in something else.

I have never in my life seen a player catch flack for getting injured until now...and it has nothing to do with basketball unfortunately.

I'm curious, what do you purpose it is then?

It’s from the barbershop types. You know “what it is” :lol:. White Wing....they think he was “overhyped” in Utah. I see the vibes.

HonoredAbandonedGelada-size_restricted.gif
This ***** was like. Nah son not this time :lol:

Get yo *** over there :rofl:

at this rate the Celtics will consider this season a success if they beat the 76ers in the first round
Kyrie is gone unless they make the finals so he gone

I can see Ainge trade for AD and Kyrie still leaves as a last minute troll

Rose every time he sustained an injury, Wall, PG when he first got back........... where is this imaginary world your living in where players aren't scrutinized after injury :lol:. I Watched Kobe get slandered to infinity on here after tearing his Achilles & shoulder in consecutive seasons.

To top it off your acting like Heyward is getting major blame for the Celtics season... When it's talked about he's brought up like 5th in the list of reasons.

Also nobody is expecting GH to be looking like an all NBA player after 60 games, but people assumed he would look better than he has considering he's not being asked to be the #1 option here.

I'll give you Rose. His injuries also became a joke for some reason. The rest of your examples are comical. Nobody slandered Paul George when he came back. He came back earlier than expected...played the last week of the season and came back the next year back to normal. I dare you to pull one receipt of Paul George slander when he came back. Wall always came back from injury looking like himself. As a matter of fact...his first season after a season ending injury...he made the playoffs for the 1st time. Kobe was at the end of his career and sustained his injury at the end of his season. He never missed a season...which I specifically asked you to provide examples. Please stop it.

Am I acting like Hayward is getting "major" blame or is that how your magical brain is interpreting this conversation? I didn't even MENTION the Celtics and how he factors into their current season. I'm simply speaking SPECIFICALLY to the crowd that's posting Hayward stats and talking about his contract without context. As if he's averaging 10 points simply because he's averaging 10 points.

I Think Rose got a lot of heat ... but I also recall dudes like Boogie and PG that came back good/great after injury. Hell even Shawn Livingston came back good right off.

Shaun Livingston missed 2 entire seasons and had to fight his way back as a journeyman. He certainly didn't "look good right after".

I'll give you Rose. His injuries also became a joke for some reason. The rest of your examples are comical. Nobody slandered Paul George when he came back. He came back earlier than expected...played the last week of the season and came back the next year back to normal. I dare you to pull one receipt of Paul George slander when he came back. Wall always came back from injury looking like himself. Kobe was at the end of his career and sustained his injury at the end of his season. He never missed a season...which I specifically asked you to provide examples. Please stop it.

Am I acting like Hayward is getting "major" blame or is that how your magical brain is interpreting this conversation? I didn't even MENTION the Celtics and how he factors into their current season. I'm simply speaking SPECIFICALLY to the crowd that's posting Hayward stats and talking about his contract without context. As if he's averaging 10 points simply because he's averaging 10 points.

Shaun Livingston missed 2 entire seasons and had to fight his way back as a journeyman. He certainly didn't "look good right after".

Look at what Caris levert has done since he’s come back. It’s been pure struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom