**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam the Whole reason people even started this Black Gordon Hayward narrative in here... was because PG didn't look like the same player he was before injury, at the time he was looking like he lost a step & people were going on to say Hayward was better than him.

Wall Played 41 games last season, used this summer to get back into shape....... and people were 100% slandering him this season. Kobe played 6 games the season after his achilles injury & 33 the following year.... but that's supposed to make some grand difference.

Chandler Parsons entire career is a joke on this website and all he does is get hurt.... Stop acting like this is specific to Hayward, players consistently get slandered on this site after coming back from injury.

Damn, this is actually true :lol:
I, for one, was never part of this. Never thought he was as good as PG.

But also, I think it kinda started because they were the same, height, weight, position, and were drafted near each other. I think that was the firet time he was called WPG.

Paul George literally averaged career highs in multiple categories the first season back from injury. He also came out the gates BLAZING and was averaging damn near 30 after the first month :lol:

What alternate universe are you guys in?

Look at Lebron :lol:
09E50D40-ABEA-4D2E-8A09-4FABDC9E30E8.jpeg

Paul George literally averaged career highs in multiple categories the first season back from injury. He also came out the gates BLAZING and was averaging damn near 30 after the first month :lol:

What alternate universe are you guys in?

He had a 3-month stretch that season where he shot under 40% from the field and I believe that’s when the nickname came about. I will do my research and report back.

Fam the Whole reason people even started this Black Gordon Hayward narrative in here... was because PG didn't look like the same player he was before injury, at the time he was looking like he lost a step & people were going on to say Hayward was better than him.

Wall Played 41 games last season, used this summer to get back into shape....... and people were 100% slandering him this season. Kobe played 6 games the season after his achilles injury & 33 the following year.... but that's supposed to make some grand difference.

Chandler Parsons entire career is a joke on this website and all he does is get hurt.... Stop acting like this is specific to Hayward, players consistently get slandered on this site after coming back from injury.

Paul George before injury wasn’t a world beater. He was a 2X all star in the very weak East....on a team with multiple vets where he averaged over 20ppg only one season before being hurt

He shot 42% from the field both of those seasons

6B9EDCFB-67ED-4B8E-9C96-00A487B85DEE.png

Gordon Hayward year by year...was developing into that player level George was at during the time leading up to George’s injury...on a very young rebuilding Utah team in the west.

That’s where the “Black Gordon Hayward” talk came from. Up until this year...they were essentially the same level of player once Hayward broke out in 2014.

He had a 3-month stretch that season where he shot under 40% from the field and I believe that’s when the nickname came about. I will do my research and report back.

:rofl:Excellent goal post shift

Am I trippin? i said I remember him shooting under 40% for a 3 month stretch and you sent me a link. I used that link to prove I was right :lol:

Philly better get that 3rd seed or there's a massive embarrassment coming in round 1

It would not be a massive embarrassment for anybody to lose to the Celtics in the playoffs regardless of their regular season record. They can still beat anybody.

Yeah, I wouldn't consider losing to the Raptors, Celtics, Bucks or Sixers a terrible upset in the east.

Kyrie’s move honestly changed the entire NBA.
His move certainly made people raise an eyebrow at LeBron, wait a minute someone DONESN'T want to play with LeBron.
Oh true...that debate is coming up again once he passes Jordan on the scoring list.
I mean the conversation can come up but he doesn't have a case after missing the playoffs in the west. Yet people want to hang the case he made the finals 8 straight years. Don't mean **** when you look at his entire career and antics in the game.
Wait people actually believe Kobe is on MJ and Bron’s level?
Whose man is this? Bron ain't on Kobe level you talking foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom