**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the Nets game last night. I expected Luka to have a big impact on the game in person, but he didn’t really. Granted it was a horrible performance by the Mavs all around. He hit some threes and his handle looked great but didn’t really stand out.

D-Lo played amazing. Looked extremely confident in person and made smart plays consistently. Night and day from where he was on LA.

Nah man...kuzma didn’t “fall asleep.” Gallo used Bron as a screen to get away. Bron got caught looking at the inbounder and didn’t realize he had to switch close out. There was like 1 second on the shot clock. You switch evrything there

Nah man...kuzma didn’t “fall asleep.” Gallo used Bron as a screen to get away. Bron got caught looking at the inbounder and didn’t realize he had to switch close out. There was like 1 second on the shot clock. You switch evrything there
Why was Kuzma going in the direction of Gallo then? He wasn’t even paying attention and ran into Bron lol

IMO this tweet is pointless.

Even at the high school level SOUND defense would be Bron switching and rotating to the open man and Kuz picking up Harrel.
Yea but they clearly weren’t switching in that situation. Kuzma wasn’t even looking to switch.

Why was Kuzma going in the direction of Gallo then? He wasn’t even paying attention and ran into Bron lol
Bron is not paying attention looking at the ball and his man no where in the play. Lebron should of have switched ....

But I understand ....

I thought so..just wanted confirmation. I don't think it's Hayward's fault for the C's struggles but he is clearly not 100%. The thing is would you rather bank on a 28 year old still recovering from a serious injury. Or give those minutes and shot attempts to younger players who as of right now in his current state are better than him in Tatum and Brown, who have a higher ceiling than him in the long term as well?
Stevens and management not trying to have their rare, big money all star free agent signing benched...thats why they forcing him into this years plans even tho he's clearly not ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom