**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all going learn about the Eastern Conference one day.

The “Black Gordon Hayward” ***** originally started as a pejorative by me, mainly to temper the expectations and level of player that Paul George was PERCEIVED at, at the time.

He’d start off the year hot...and people would float he’s Kawhi/KD level. And it was clear to me...he was closer to who Gordon’s hayward was becoming....than KD or Kawhi

That’s the context for you. Do what you want with it.

That Heat team wasn't some sorry east team. The BGH thing was something ya'll do when ya'll don't like a player. You just compared Middleton to pre injury PG. You know basketball better than that. :lol:

PG had a serious set back and now he's back on that track he was headed. With Kawhi and in the MVP convo. We'll see where GH goes...

Paul George broke his leg in the summer of 2014. He came back for 6 games in the spring of 2015. He played the whole next season in '15-'16 and had one of his best seasons. He wasn't coming off of an injury in the '16-'17 season, which is the only season people are saying it was comparable.

The problem is dudes wasn't just saying "hey their #'s are close". Dudes was flat out saying GH is better than PG.

Idk what’s going on in here but I’ll stick to my word. Hayward should of been coming back in January/February
I think he wanted to be a part and contribute right away, did himself a injustice. I think he has had a couple of good games these couple of weeks, so if he finds it, Boston is going to be hard to heat.

The only thing that can complete this year as epic, if the Celtics win the Chip.

But is for my own narrative...

Whoever wins our annual NT Playoff Bracket challenge this year, props to them.

Complete toss up in the East, potentially even some of the first round matchups in the West.

Anyone thing Lebron went to the Lakers in Hope's he could go against Kyrie in the Finals?
Epic Celtics vs Lakers, Kyrie vs Lebron?

ALA blood is thicker than water. Why haven’t you been posting in the LeBron GOAT thread? You kept asking about it and now that it’s back you aint in there :smh:
ala blood is kool aid

cant wait til the playoffs

ala gonna get a taste of their own medicine gonna be glorious

And it's funny how people clown Laker fans for talking **** about PG but we ain't forgot the disrespect from ya'll.

the great addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

"Nah I'm not disrespecting the future of white American basketball again by comparing him to Paul George."

the great @wavycrocket

"Black Gordon Hayward a "superstar"? :rofl:"

"White Gordon Hayward proved he is the better player....and BGH13 is his son."

"Can’t wait until the Refs start calling Black Gordon Hayward’s offensive foul lean ins...."

But it makes sense

"Gordan Hayward is my favorite player. No lie. I expect 18 5 & 4 from shorty this year."

I rest my case your honor.

ala blood is kool aid

cant wait til the playoffs

ala gonna get a taste of their own medicine gonna be glorious

Rep for the song and memories.

Remember someone saying James stole the beat from Total and a few years later, I heard another random person saying EPMD stole the beat from Total.

SMH .....

And it's funny how people clown Laker fans for talking **** about PG but we ain't forgot the disrespect from ya'll.

"Nah I'm not disrespecting the future of white American basketball again by comparing him to Paul George."

the great @wavycrocket

"Can’t wait until the Refs start calling Black Gordon Hayward’s offensive foul lean ins...."

But it makes sense

"Gordan Hayward is my favorite player. No lie. I expect 18 5 & 4 from shorty this year."

You need the screen shots bruh lol

Man your posts have been terrible :rofl:
que? you let that hate turn you into one of these ala weirdos i cant do nothing for you now
giphy.gif

the great @wavycrocket

But it makes sense

Did I say this before or after PG was outplayed by joe ingles?

I'm really not understanding what's going on here. Gordon Hayward was improving every season and it was obvious to everyone and an entire season of elite play can't be ignored.

Brandon Ingram strings together one month which amounts to 7-8 games of good play and it's "The Pelicans messed up"

??????

I'm really not understanding what's going on here. Gordon Hayward was improving every season and it was obvious to everyone and an entire season of elite play can't be ignored.

Brandon Ingram strings together one month which amounts to 7-8 games of good play and it's "The Pelicans messed up"

??????

BI is 21 dawg and avg 18 FOR THE SEAON.

Hell are you talkin bout?? :lol:

the great @wavycrocket

But it makes sense

daaaaaaamn

that maga love run deep

why they do the coward like that?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom