**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said “all” pal. I said white peoples view athletes as slaves. You inserted your own projections and somehow believed I typed “all”. Then someone asked if you where white. Then said white people think like this. And then you equated his statement to the racist Utah Jazz fan’s racial slurs and attacks. On Russy.

You responded to my statement of white people view black athletes as slaves. And yes I mean it specifically as slaves because white athletes get treated differently. You’re too dense to realize that salary is not the great equalizer in this world.

Get over yourself. You may not be a racist, but your nearing a dangerous description of an accidental racist.

So moving forward pal. If I don’t use the word all, it means I don’t mean all. For example. If I say lives matter, don’t assume all lives pal.

Never said “all” pal. I said white peoples view athletes as slaves. You inserted your own projections and somehow believed I typed “all”. Then someone asked if you where white. Then said white people think like this. And then you equated his statement to the racist Utah Jazz fan’s racial slurs and attacks. On Russy.

You responded to my statement of white people view black athletes as slaves. And yes I mean it specifically as slaves because white athletes get treated differently. You’re too dense to realize that salary is not the great equalizer in this world.

Get over yourself. You may not be a racist, but your nearing a dangerous description of an accidental racist.

So moving forward pal. If I don’t use the word all, it means I don’t mean all. For example. If I say lives matter, don’t assume all lives pal.
Thats a horrible example. You were already referring to a specific type of people. Its disgusting how people are actually backing you on this. Just be a little more careful. You said white people. I took that as...white people. No hard feelings
You seem to KEEP running to the, "It ain't ALL white people card" as a response.

That tells me you have nothing of substance to contribute to the actual conversation.

Enjoy your day man
If some whites want to look at black athletes that way i dont understand it..and i dont understand going to an event where the people you despise are participating. It make no sense to me...which is why i asked the question...this is where so and so could have said “some white people..” instead of “white people” Its not that hard.

Ryan Russillo is in the, "This is about violence against women issue, not a race issue" camp.

This is the second time he said some questionable nonsense about RW

Russello went on some rant on a BS report about a year ago, talking about how when he was in CA and showed up at some female friends house where there was also a stalker. It was so weird because he was making himself look like such a hero, when his friend wasn’t even there. He’s seemed strange to me ever since he was telling that story.

Now im supposed to conform to your specific grammar ideology ? I dont have time to memorize what you “meant” or what you mean. Just say it the right way the first time.

Now im supposed to conform to your specific grammar ideology ? I dont have time to memorize what you “meant” or what you mean. Just say it the right way the first time.
Or you can stop asserting and assuming what people meant. It displays a lack of reading comprehension. You made you conclusions and followed it up by equating someone else’s statement to racial slurs. A point you continue to not address pal. No feelings. Don’t assume I mean hard.

Think before you write..i want trying to argue and i didnt start this..it was judging/stereotyping and just said it’s unnecessary banter. The fact that someone in here said that I must be white it’s just unnecessary. What if it was the other way around? If anyone’s assuming, assuming im white based iff what i said is pretty bad. that’s a perfect example. Then I had people in here being foolish..because I was referring to being respectful and talking about qualities that a normal human being should have..And I was mocked as if it was just a “white thing”.
Equating assumption of being white to a fan hurling N words and telling someone to get back on their knees is not respectful. You seem to realize that this ain’t a white thing, it’s a YOU thing.

Equating assumption of being white to a fan hurling N words and telling someone to get back on their knees is not respectful. You seem to realize that this ain’t a white thing, it’s a YOU thing.
You make no sense... i said the fan was in the wrong but jordan isnt going to pay westbrooks fine because he decided to yell back about the guys wife...like im looking at this as someone who would have to make a decision..without emotion or biased opinion. Theres alot of domestic violence in professional sports why would nike condone by paying the fine..thats my opinion. Im on westbrooks side. He should be able to play without the bs. Im not even saying westbrook is wrong. What else is he supposed to do? Stop the game. He let him have it and thats it. The league has to do something about these things

oh another expert lol. So..im judged and stereotyped yet im a racist lol. Thread is backwards.
Didn't say a thing about you. I made a comment about the things that you said. The fact that you're not seeing it is a problem in itself. You wanna have "an intelligent discussion" yet can't see how wildly offensive you're being which is sad.

Go back and read the nonsense you posted

Didn't say a thing about you. I made a comment about the things that you said. The fact that you're not seeing it is a problem in itself. You wanna have "an intelligent discussion" yet can't see how wildly offensive you're being which is sad.

The fact that im trying to have an intelligent conversation after being stereotyped and judged is commendable. What the fan did is wrong..said that many times. If some people view the dude as a slave who happen to be the same color as me..doesnt mean i feel the same way. This all started when the guy said “white people view black athletes as slaves”...read that...he didnt write “some white people” but apparently I’m supposed to read it that way? I Wasn’t trying to argue but I’ve been pulled into this BS because some people have a chip on their shoulder and just want to argue.

Show me the nonsense. I got judged and mocked now dudes are trying to have convos its pretty funny

The fact that im trying to have an intelligent conversation after being stereotyped and judged is commendable.

You've got to be kidding me.

pat on back.gif

I must say kind of disappointed in him, I'm sure he has heard stuff since being in Utah. However the fact he hasn't tried to do anything to make it better, perhaps go to the owner and let him know.

You mean to tell me his family hasn't come to a game or his friends haven't heard anything and let him know.

I must say kind of disappointed in him, I'm sure he has heard stuff since being in Utah. However the fact he hasn't tried to do anything to make it better, perhaps go to the owner and let him know.

You mean to tell me his family hasn't come to a game or his friends haven't heard anything and let him know.
All that matters is what he does moving forward.

Sure, we can speculate how much he did in the past (hell if anything), but hopefully he sticks to his word and helps bring change.

damn dude a few hours ago this comment would have gotten the “you must be white” treatment. But i took the hit for you

What part of "plans to work with the Jazz to make their communities 'more inclusive" did you not understand?

He's taking this incident as an opportunity to TRY to spark some change.

It's not going to work in that city because how pervasive ignorance and hate are in that city. But to be disappointed in him and to be completely unfamiliar with his personal experience in Utah makes absolutely no sense. There's nothing to be disappointed about because you don't know what's been going on in his day to day.

Crazy how prophetic this was cause that's exactly what's going on right now.

I always thought this was BULL.

He is #1 or career PPG average. That is a record worth having. He can't act like NOTHING else mattered. Doesn't matter if he doesn't have the all time TOTAL points scored record

I hate this idea that only stars of today chase/chased stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom