**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll see

Horford most likely coming back and if he does we def ain’t no 6-seed just based off how weak the east is alone :lol:

Honestly. Especially if Kawhi goes West. Even if Boston does nothing but lose Kyrie and keep everyone else, they’ll still be in position to compete for a Top 4 spot in the East. It’ll be the same team that went to the ECF 2 years ago, with an (occasionally) functional Gordon Hayward. And losing Kyrie might be some addition by subtraction for that squad. He was a hot mess last season.

Easy or not, Melo is not an asset to any team. His value is done unless he wants to take bench role as a 9th man.
It seems that Laker fans said the same thing about Ron Artest before he was signed years ago. He brought LA a chip. I say if given a chance, a player in the twilight of his career may see the writing on the wall. He cannot be any worse the Mike Beasley.

Lmao look at the Bron stans celebrating that their GOAT has new toys to play with. :rofl:
Keep that same energy come playoff time when it’s still not enough. :smh: at hoping the Lakers sign Kahwi as if he’s going to play 2nd fiddle to an aging Bron. Y’all boys are delusional. Face it, Bron gonna retire at 3-6. Windows closed. #FreeKuz
Speaking of windows. Where was u warriors dweebs in da finals thread?

Lakers are big trash too.

But guess what yaw took that L to the raptors

LMFAO

Honestly. Especially if Kawhi goes West. Even if Boston does nothing but lose Kyrie and keep everyone else, they’ll still be in position to compete for a Top 4 spot in the East. It’ll be the same team that went to the ECF 2 years ago, with an (occasionally) functional Gordon Hayward. And losing Kyrie might be some addition by subtraction for that squad. He was a hot mess last season.
I think Haywards presence may have been the biggest issue with that squad. Imo

Kyrie to an extent as well

bkn-raptors-parade-20190617.jpg

My guy!
D9SBanPU8AA2Kcl.jpg

I don't know how folks listen to this twerp. I'm from Boston and I can't even stomach him. Don't know how out of towners commit to his pod. What's the attraction?
Bill Simmons and Rob Palin's have to be 2 of the 5 most hated off court basketball guys right now

wonder if Boston willing to do sign and trade with raptors for kawhi. Hayward for kawhi. Lol

I think kawhi resigns. But on a short term deal

weren't there rumors of warriors offering kd a special max deal with an out clause which would have allowed him to leave if he wanted to, but they had to see if the league would even ok such a contract
if that type is deal even exist, i could see kawhi coming back
if i had to put money, i'd say he be a clip next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom