**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always heard its alotta ho's in Houston n freaky joints in Dallas...def wanna go check it out but the next level heat :lol: :smh: and some of those weird/strict laws make it a place I can visit but never live

Yeah this heat ain't nothing to play with. But I promise you if you come, you won't be disappointed woe.
You'll see some of the baddest home grown women.

I may sound biased, but the only people that really rep for the Nets are transplants and non sports fans. Most real New Yorkers who have spent some time here don’t really check for the Nets.

I honestly don’t think it makes that much noise if they do both sign...and then with KD’s injury that really calms things. Should be interesting to see how Kyrie fairs in year one without KD wherever he goes.

The media is going to sell it like everyone out here gave up the Knicks for the Nets the same way they did when they moved to BK, though.

We’ll see. The injuries really took a lot of the excitement away from this free agency market.

atlanta and houston broads just cut different. its like they grew up only eating cornbread. thicker than a bowl of oatmeal word to

giphy.gif

miami has a mixed bag of everything tho. literally everything. puerto-ricans mixed with egyptian type stuff. i loved it. but miami in general is washed now. super expensive and its basically little cuba at this point. im good.
Be careful, ATL boards will get you killed... Trust me :lol:

I pulled up to a gas station with a chick, and this random guy accused her and her cousin of stealing his car :wow:

Lol if Zion had been drafted by the nets I'm sure tons of NYers would buy season tickets, myself included.

I was really disappointed that nets played so well this yr. They didn't give themselves a chance.

Would NY care about the Nets if KD & Kyrie sign?
It would take that at minimum for NY to care about the Nets. I went to go see Wade's last game ever and DLo was giving a speech about making the playoffs and ****** were booing the **** out of him :rofl: No one gave a damn. Everyone was there for Wade. I sat next to another Knicks fan was who was also only there for Wade :lol:

When I was stationed in California, I bought a rental property in Acworth, Georgia. It's a duplex that next me a profit of around $700 a month (I have two tenants paying $925 each ($1850 total) and the mortgage is $1050, my property manager takes 6% each month. It's a great purchase and I hope to buy another one soon.
There we go. Multiple streams of revenue is where it's at.

You can definitely find decent property for 50-60k. Just gotta know where to look. Throw another 10/15k in and can make it something. Definitely gotta have a property manager running things so you don't put up with the nonsense.

There we go. Multiple streams of revenue is where it's at.

You can definitely find decent property for 50-60k. Just gotta know where to look. Throw another 10/15k in and can make it something. Definitely gotta have a property manager running things so you don't put up with the nonsense.

airbnb changed the game for rental properties. i remember we were on a lil tour 2 years ago with the group i was in. we rented out this modern mansion in tennessee and it was crazy. we didnt even believe we were in the right place when we were trying to find it cuz it was neighborhood that looked run down. houses looked crazy small and slightly rundown while we were going up this hill. then BOOM. MANSION. i was like mannnn this is F'd up to put a mansion on the top of this hill lmao.

we asked the owner how much a house like that cost and she put us on game. said its her 6th house. she built it for 900k. we asked if she sees that much profit and she put it in perspective for us. she said "for your 4 day stay you guys are paying 1900+ deposit." she said off of our stay alone she pretty much covers her monthly bills for the place. everything past that in the month is all profit. now multiply that by 6." O_O FAM!

sidenote: she had a guestbook there and famous people had written in the book and she didnt even know who they were. one page had tpain, and the other had ELON f'ing MUSK. she was like who are they? and she showed us pictures she took (she takes em with every guest) and she really had no idea lmaooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom