**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0733032B-15D8-4E18-9D69-BF793CBDD3EC.png
Why wouldn't Draymond go there after GS doesn't offer the max. They're set up to be a problem.

I like how the Hawks are building, they need that one guy though, maybe not a max player, but def not a scrub. The Hawks are trending upward.

Some of those D'Lo numbers are concerning for sure, but Myrie's personality is a whole different issue to deal with.

Y'all know most Greeks are mixed with Turkish blood? My Greek homie told me the while story... Today's Greeks aren't even pure Greeks. They are mixed with Turks who invaded 100s of years ago. Most of the Greek food we love is actually of Turkish origin

What star is going to voluntarily go to the Hawks?
Supposedly there’s talk of Atlanta being a sleeper, considering how players live there and the city has been on the come up especially in the entertainment world

Their management has gone through a complete face lift and apparently they have one of the best facilities in the league. I could definitely see it in theory. In practice not exactly sure who or when though

That's why it's so funny when Knicks fans act like they're saving cap space :lol:. For what? This year is the best FA class you're gonna get

• Kawhi ain’t going anywhere
  • Kemba ain’t turning down that payday
  • Durant is damaged
  • Jimmy ain’t the answer by himself
  • Neither is Tobias
  • Kyrie just quit on on team with a better young core
Let’s find a way to make fun jokes about the Knicks tho

Atlanta def gonna be interesting going Forward, Trae is gonna be really good, Collins has a lot of potential also. we'll see just what becomes of their last two draft picks. They need to really hit on one of them because i think the Hawks days of having top lottery picks may be over. with how bad the bottom half of the east looks i wouldn't be surprised if their fighting for an 8th spot this year. To put that in perspective if we think back at all the things the Wizards went through last year with a few weeks left in the season they were only like 3-4 games back of the 8th seed.

They really should just keep that team together and try to add a piece that compliments what that team does.

If KD weren't injured, and signing Kyrie guarantees that then I'd approve...but they're breaking up a young promising team for some shaking foundation.

Atlanta now is what the Knicks should've been a few years back. But the Knicks are going in the right direction as well, its just that they had to get some time to get out from under bad contract after bad contract. The knicks wont reach their potential until Dolan gets bored and sells the team.

• Kawhi ain’t going anywhere
  • Kemba ain’t turning down that payday
  • Durant is damaged
  • Jimmy ain’t the answer by himself
  • Neither is Tobias
  • Kyrie just quit on on team with a better young core
Let’s find a way to make fun jokes about the Knicks tho
There's definitely a couple Knick jokes that can be sprinkled in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom