**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a day, what a day.

What. A. Day.

So where’s Westbrook getting traded? I would say Lakers but not sure they have the chips for him right now.

AD the only one that wanted to play with Bron and that’s after rotting in New Orleans.

It seems like players don’t wanna be apart of the circus.

Miami is the perfect landing spot for Westbrook, but OKC already has their picks in hand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Competition is back in the NBA :nthat:

Lakers vs Clippers
Jazz vs Nuggets
Portland vs Rockets
Warriors vs OKC

Nets vs Celtics
Bucks vs 76ers
Raptors vs Pistons
Pacers vs Heat

giphy.gif

Is Westbrook actually on the trade block or is that the consensus since he's the sole survivor now?

I always found it laughable when people were talking up Adams as a future All Star after the 2016 playoffs and Durant leaving.

That Jerry West is the definition of thief in the Night. He turned the media the nba and Vegas upside down and nobody saw it coming.

At least Carter refuted Reports that Kawhi to the Lakers was a done deal. Chris Broussard should be embarrassed and retire from sports media altogether, forever.
Chris Broussard’s Spin on Undisputed tomorrow.

“Well, I was told by multiple sources that it was 90 whatever percent done deal he was going to the Lakers but you know, Kawhi is a unique individual. and plus Lebraaaaaaann ......”

That Jerry West is the definition of thief in the Night. He turned the media the nba and Vegas upside down and nobody saw it coming.
:emoji_goat:

Not the logo for nothing...

All in all,Klaws camps probably broke it down as who is more trustworthy with my career long term, Doc,Ballmer and the logo vs Rob 'Lowe' Pelinka,Jeanie and Linda Rambis :lol:

For someone who care more about hoops than anything like Kawhi,it probably wasn't even a question

If you're the Thunder, and you're clearly heading for a rebuild, why keep Westbrook around? More than likely he wants out now that it's close winning isn't a priority. Trade him for some picks.
I agree. I was just wondering if there were any real chatter about him going somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom