**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 most important tweets to wrap this whole thing up

Ramona would know, and this is why nobody should to apologise to hating-*** Woj, who by the way didn't break this story like ESPN is trying to claim, it was Chris Haynes who beat him to it.

Secondly, us as NBA fans win at the end of the day, if you love the game then this upcoming season is for you

For this year at least.

Bucks should have doubled down on their roster.

Bucks are still better as constructed tbh

Interested in seeing what Masai does to maximize his squads potential this coming year without Kawhi., Smart money would probably be to stay put until all those contracts come off the books next summer and they'll have cap space for days

Holy **** just woke up to this ******* madness. As ****** as this is from a lakers fan perspective, I appreciate how competitive this will make the league again.

Kawhi with the absolute savage move. Took Paul George with him just so he could take all the free agents that the lakers were supposed to get the last few years.

Lastly, **** you Jeannie Buss for letting the finesse gawd Jerry West run the clippers. You should have been begging that man to come back and now he reached GOAT status with the ******* clippers

For this year at least.

Bucks should have doubled down on their roster.

I have no idea why Vegas still has them winning the east over the Sixers. They lost a legit 50/40/90 player who plays great defense in Brogdon. The Sixers might've lost Butler, but at least they got Horford and Josh Richardson.

Bucks are still better as constructed tbh

Interested in seeing what Masai does to maximize his squads potential this coming year without Kawhi., Smart money would probably be to stay put until all those contracts come off the books next summer and they'll have cap space for days

Or trade those expirings for future assets. But yeah, Toronto is not in a bad spot.

:emoji_goat:

Not the logo for nothing...

All in all,Klaws camps probably broke it down as who is more trustworthy with my career long term, Doc,Ballmer and the logo vs Rob 'Lowe' Pelinka,Jeanie and Linda Rambis :lol:

For someone who care more about hoops than anything like Kawhi,it probably wasn't even a question

Lol my sides hurt from pelinka rambis jab. Also not the mention being in a diva show with Lebron nobody wants that .AD is a fool for entrusting his career in LeBron. Best thing about that is playing in LA everything else is career ending

To compare:
What the Raptors gave up for Kawhi
What the Clippers gave up for PG
What the Lakers gave up for AD (the least accomplished player out of the three)

Lakers severely overpaid.
Ehhh you could argue the Clippers gave up more for PG. really depends how much you value Ingram and lonzo.

Don’t eem care. I’ve watched 30 years worth of Clippers 1st round picks not amount to a whole lot. Cashing in those chips for two stars was 100 percent the right move.

Not to mention you have to look at the haul in terms of the fact that it brought both Kawhi and PG to the clippers so when you think of the totality of it, then it’s not bad.

Clippers are going to be absolute ******* dogs defensively. PG, kawhi, beverly, shamet, Harrell.

Dudes are going to be the best defensive team in the NBA hands down

Trying to think what would cause Thunder fans most despair, and realize its Westbrook to Golden State for DLo.

I’m not even sure that would be good for the Warriors, but Let’s make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom