**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s really funny that your fan base was gloating about PG coming to LA. When he didn’t come y’all act like y’all didnt even want him in the first place. :lol:

here is acting like we didn't want him? We just thought it was funny that he didn't even take a meeting to stay in a worse situation. getting nobody's behind themselves but we didn't want Paul George

These dudes still beefin. Zeke bout to get at Scottie with a Future joke pretty soon.

What’s really funny that your fan base was gloating about PG coming to LA. When he didn’t come y’all act like y’all didnt even want him in the first place. :lol:

Who is "ya'll"?

You stay saying **** and not knowing what you talking about. :lol:

And my point still stands while you deflecting.

Lakers fan like Durant now?

Of course we do, what fanbase wouldn't want a top three player in the league? :lol: I don't like Kevin Durant, I think he puts his foot in his mouth too often and I think he's overly sensitive but he's a top three player and adding him directly weakens one of our competitors. We've won titles with other players I haven't liked personally but at the end of the day it's all about winning.

Whatever Cousins can do better than Dray, can not be done this season. It isn't as if Cousins is coming off the injury and is going to be himself out the gate.

this_is_fine.jpg

So what your saying is a broken clock is right more often than Lakers fans this past offseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom