**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 9.38.35 PM.png

Next he's gonna be talking about how he made Kevin Love comfortable enough to write that Player's Tribune piece about mental illness.
When those clowns in the 16 thread began talking about keep it about the shoes, I knew that I had him. I made him admit that he wasn't Black, and he threw in that he was Jewish, as if that absolved him from his white racist commentary. I guess it has been handled but some of the dudes on this site are seriously suspect, racist as all hell, and it ain't even on the low.

Looking forward to All Star Saturday night tonight.

This can't be true. Danny traded Isaiah Thomas.

This is all an elaborate evil plan by Rich Paul and Lebron to sabotage the Celtics by making them trade their whole team for AD so then he’ll leave to join the Lakers in 2020

And that tweet is either false or dude is washed

He brought it on himself, so I won’t say I feel sorry for him, but at the same time, it must get old as hell for AD to have answer the same questions from the media over and over...

AD wants to get out of NO and wants to win. 2 main goals. Floating rumors about him not wanting to go to Boston was always an obvious power play by Klutch in order to try to strong arm the Pels into trading him before the deadline (preferably to LA to help Bron) so he could get out of NO. Saying that he’d be interested in Boston, the one team that couldn’t trade for him before the deadline wouldn’t have helped his case.

He may not end up in Boston, but the idea that he wouldn’t be open to coming at all was always dumb.

I actually wasn’t going to expose Duke330’s Twitter handle. I sat on it for a day. Checked out his IG and LinkedIn profile. But the lies just wouldn’t stop. The final straw for me was him saying he was a Duke grad when he graduated from Kent State.

Everything was completely made up. He didn’t work for the Cavs. He’s not a Duke grad. He’s not married. He didn’t even graduate from the HS he said he did. Complete fraud.

^ that's funny as ****

The nuggets locked up Connelly a day after Demps is let go, looks like they didn't want history to repeat itself.

He ain't about to go TV and say "I want to only be a Laker". When have any of these dudes ever said publicly what their plans are while still on another team? None of us know what he'll do but to use that as some evidence that he'll sign long term with another team is real naive.
Exactly bruh lol

AD aint as slick as Bron with the media pressing down on him. surprised he did not cut the interviews short.
should have just skipped media and paid the fine like what malone use to do during ASW

I actually wasn’t going to expose Duke330’s Twitter handle. I sat on it for a day. Checked out his IG and LinkedIn profile. But the lies just wouldn’t stop. The final straw for me was him saying he was a Duke grad when he graduated from Kent State.

Everything was completely made up. He didn’t work for the Cavs. He’s not a Duke grad. He’s not married. He didn’t even graduate from the HS he said he did. Complete fraud.

You are a hero. I suspected dude was lying from the beginning. He was claiming to have allthis access to the players and said he hung out with Kyrie at his house. :lol: :smh: I actually believed he worked with the cav’s though. I just thought he was lying about knowing bron and Kyrie. In the end, he was exactly who we thought he was. A racist sad liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom