**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celts have been all over the map this season. Sometimes like tonight they show flashes of the team they were expected to be. They've beaten Milwaukee, Toronto twice, GSW, Indy, Philly 3 times, OKC twice. Also lost to the Knicks, Suns, and Bulls. Every time I think they're turning the corner they follow it up with a stinkbomb. I just need some consistency.

This must be tough for you considering your politics. A moral dilemma of sorts :lol:

I'm not American.. and politically I'm not big on government over taxing anyways (just because I don't overly trust any of em and the money ends up with HUGE wastage).. the US has a major major problem with how much is spent on defense and those resources could easily be better allocated elsewhere (like healthcare and education)

Also not big on stupidity

Man idk what’s gotten into Towns but this dude has been going OFF since the ASG.

41 & 14?

10E4DCAC-9CB6-458B-90C5-54056661595B.gif

Should've had 47 & 18.

But at least he is trying to will his team.

Someone else would be looking to keep his efficiency high by passing and shifting blame..

Same **** y'all praising him for would be the same **** y'all would kill Kobe for. :lol: It's weird who y'all decide to criticize and praise

I'm not American.. and politically I'm not big on government over taxing anyways (just because I don't overly trust any of em and the money ends up with HUGE wastage).. the US has a major major problem with how much is spent on defense and those resources could easily be better allocated elsewhere (like healthcare and education)

Also not big on stupidity

Youre not big on stupidity, but you think the US should provide free healthcare and education to hundreds of millions of americans without raising taxes? Got it.

Youre not big on stupidity, but you think the US should provide free healthcare and education to hundreds of millions of americans without raising taxes? Got it.

i think he's talking about reallocating how the US spends its tax $. so it's not so asinine to believe in lowering taxes yet still having public education/accessible healthcare if the "leaders" of this country actually prioritized spending in such a way. (this aint the politics thread so i'll stop here)

This seemed simple enough:
the US has a major major problem with how much is spent on defense and those resources could easily be better allocated elsewhere (like healthcare and education)

Dis dude KD :rofl:

i could be wrong but this doesn't seem to be the first time KD's disagreed with kerr and vocalized it to the media. first time in awhile though that i've seen KD seem so disinterested in being on the court. dude was out there telegraphing passes, making terrible switches and closeouts on defense, and making no attempt to grab rebound. body language looked terrible.

something tells me that media is gonna try spiral this into a bigger issue than it really is.

Warriors aint been the same since the Clippers beat them earlier this season. KD vs Draymond. KD vs Kerr. KD vs his brush. A lot of fights going on

KD vs his brush.

The worst battle of his life.

if the writing is on the wall for KD’s tenure with the warriors, so be it. Let’s get that threepeat and move on from there.

all i know is, if kd goes, im ready for unanimous MVP Steph to make his return. 500 threes on 45% or bust!!

i could be wrong but this doesn't seem to be the first time KD's disagreed with kerr and vocalized it to the media. first time in awhile though that i've seen KD seem so disinterested in being on the court. dude was out there telegraphing passes, making terrible switches and closeouts on defense, and making no attempt to grab rebound. body language looked terrible.

something tells me that media is gonna try spiral this into a bigger issue than it really is.

They want their to he turnoil in GS so bad. Want the 3 to break up and everything. I can't see how people are so confident Durant is leaving. Together, they have another 2 championships in them easy

Celtics nation we outhere!!!!
The great Kobe Bryant once advised Kyrie conflicts are needed by champions team here it is!!

We still gonna be East champs at the least!!!

Delusionalcelticsfan

They’re leaving everybody open :lol: they DGAF about this game.

You think they're winning a championship this year?

Lol fans in front with ZERO REACTION smh

Post didn't show so I clicked the link and this popped up

Celts have been all over the map this season. Sometimes like tonight they show flashes of the team they were expected to be. They've beaten Milwaukee, Toronto twice, GSW, Indy, Philly 3 times, OKC twice. Also lost to the Knicks, Suns, and Bulls. Every time I think they're turning the corner they follow it up with a stinkbomb. I just need some consistency.

You're a celtics fan?

Well my prediction of OKC being in #7 by weeks end won't come true because Utah lost their first of a 2game series vs Pels but..........

We play Portland Thursday so they will pass us putting us in 5th.

I Utah wins out the week they can tie us for 6th.

Winning 2 out of 7 games with a 4L in a row stretch is what Russ does.

I can believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom