**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s all on him with the roster they put around him and the the young guys? Nah don’t give me that.

I know you’re not a Lebron fan but Kobe, at lebrons point in his career, wasn’t going to be able to do anything with that roster either.

Except Kobe did activate and carry a injury riddled team to the playoffs in 2013 in year 16 after getting off to a terrible start.

We not gone do this today though. Positive vibes over here in the city of Angels.

It would be hard to see the media give Kawhi a LA Finals MVP over LeBron IMO

He would be the best player on the team tho.
Bucher said a couple weeks ago that Kawhi wants to be the guy who plays against Lebron, not join him, based on his appreciation for their rivalry going back to the 2014 NBA Finals.

The fact that he would even set up a meeting with them and waste his time is puzzling, if he were at all serious about those comments.

Or, maybe he’s reconsidered? We know KD’s changed his thoughts on these things, but that was over a longer time period.

Or maybe Kawhi’s mentality on the matter was totally miscast by Bucher? :lol:

Smokescreen. Misdirection. Bucher is the same dude Kobe played like a fiddle when he wanted leverage with the Lakers :lol:
No more DLo talks huh. Fickle, fickle.

download (8).jpeg

Just Like Harrison Barnes ****ed up the league for 5 years.... Pop gotta get the blame for doing it for Another Five :lol:

In actuality it was Mark Cuban that facilitated the KD signing to take place cause they had to take on more salary in order for GS to sign him.

Day One of summer league sold out. My friend who was in charge of tickets failed. Gonna try to get some in the secondary market.

Kawhi has a chance to boost his own legacy off LeBron's back tho. First to win a chip with 3 teams along with Bron. First to win finals MVP with 3 teams. Potential to win 3 or even 4 straight chips which Bron has never 3 peated. You have to either retire like MJ or reload the roster around you like LeBron to even have a chance to win 3+. He could be the only man to 4peat in the modern era

you think LeBron’s gonna be okay with another player claiming FMVP on his team?

People really believe Anthony Davis would agree to waive his kicker and the Lakers would trade 3 young players on low salaries just to split that money up between 3-5 role players. Lol.

It’s Klaw. If he says no then we pivot to Dlo & Bev.

Last edited:
Except Kobe did activate and carry a injury riddled team to the playoffs in 2013 in year 16 after getting off to a terrible start.

We not gone do this today though. Positive vibes over here in the city of Angels.

That roster had Dwight, Pau, meta World Peace, Steve Nash (didn’t due much with injury, but still veteran presence) and Antwan Jamison on it lol. Way more veteran presence than last years squad. Especially with Kobe, Pau, MWP having the championship experience. Not trying to be negative, I’m a laker fan like you. Just being realistic.

Less than 24 hours ago.

Things you say when you’re ready to fail.

Post the whole quote thooo broooo :lol:
At this point I would almost be disappointed if we got Kawhi instead of D'lo :lol:. I still think Kawhi is a very real possibility but after him there's no other option besides D'lo for me personally

Speaking of being ready to fail. Nobody is better at it than clipper fans :lol: :smh: :pimp:

All these reports of us being frontrunners for Kawhi, KD, Butler etc...it’s gonna be real bad if we don’t make a splash.

I personally don’t want Butler but it would be deflating to not get anyone. I just hope we don’t panic and go for the lower tier players and end up a second round exit for 4 years

T-minus 46 hours. Make your next move your best move..

make%20an%20offer-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom