Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Lets get it!

Seeing what Fizdale has done for Mudiay and Burke. Gotta feel good about what he can develop with DSJr.

20-5-5 for Smith the rest of the season.

GaBeGRaMz is to Dennis Smith Jr. what floodarea is to Frank.

:pimp:

I like it. I like the vibes

On another note, DSJr. and Frank actually compliment each other well. Smith Jr. can be the primary ball handler, Frank operates as a secondary option handling the rock, doesn't demand lots of touches and in theory can shoot the 3 off of the attention Dennis would get. Frank handles the toughest assignments defensively.

You should always draft BPA regardless of position but assuming Morant isn't there when we pick you can focus on another position.

We should still draft Morant if he’s on the board. His skill set is better than every guard we have on the roster. I know there are a lot of DSJ stans here, but he’s just as injury prone as KP.

I think KD coming here is a fantasy as well. There's really no reason for him to do it. He's not even cut from that cloth. He's shown to go after the path of least possible resistance, even if it means sacrificing his pride and taking a pay cut.

I really hope we don't strike out in free agency but I see it coming...unless we get Zion.

Zion won’t be the reason top accomplished free agents will come here. What does an unproven rookie who never played a game in the NBA do for them?

They’ll come here knowing they can team up with another star to still be a contender, but more so the money. Kyrie and KD wanna get paid every penny on the table. Maybe just maybe KD actually cares about his legacy.

We’re kinda stubborn if u think about it. Trade THJ, then offer him crazy money to come back. Pass on DSJ in the draft, then go back and unload everyone centered around a package for him:lol:

IJS, if an unproven budding player don't want to be here why would these other players want to come here outside of cashing that last big bag. Players see the old employees who gave their best to the org physically removed and banned from the arena. Present players who actually wanted to be here, run out of town. When KP went white Alpo and hit us with "it is what it is" after his brother basically said we're out a year ago so I'm not too surprised. While I'm not saying he shoulda done it I can understand. **** em and on to the next one.. DSJ playing tonight or nah :lol:

On another note, DSJr. and Frank actually compliment each other well. Smith Jr. can be the primary ball handler, Frank operates as a secondary option handling the rock, doesn't demand lots of touches and in theory can shoot the 3 off of the attention Dennis would get. Frank handles the toughest assignments defensively.

You should always draft BPA regardless of position but assuming Morant isn't there when we pick you can focus on another position.
There’s a lot of “in theory” with both these guys sadly. I wonder if Frank is going to be getting more PT shortly? Have to think DSJ is the immediate starter.

There’s a lot of “in theory” with both these guys sadly. I wonder if Frank is going to be getting more PT shortly? Have to think DSJ is the immediate starter.

I think that’s a yes to both. Only thing that makes sense. Start DSJ, see if he can mesh w/ Frankfurter

I’m ok with winning games if Wes and DJ don’t get bought out. As long as we land in the bottom 5. Don’t want to have the worst record in the league.

It’s not Zion or bust. With these new rules it’s all luck. Just land in the top 3.

I’m ok with winning games if Wes and DJ don’t get bought out. As long as we land in the bottom 5. Don’t want to have the worst record in the league.

It’s not Zion or bust. With these new rules it’s all luck. Just land in the top 3.

Facts. RJ would be a dope addition. Not sure about Ja since we went to get DSJ. Unless they’d put DSJ at the 2 position.

Ja does everything better than DSJ. If he’s on the board, no question you take him.

Really hope DSJ and Frank start though. I want to see this for 25 games with very little resistance from other players (Mudiay playing time, if Wes doesn’t get bought out, etc).

The good thing is that lets say we land at #4, we have the assets to move up.

well to be fair the trade was more about cap space then dsjr... im not saying he was a throw in because hes actually a decent player... but the front office just cared about the cap space more than anything... they prally told cuban you need to throw in dsjr or no deal..

on another note i feel bad for timmy... he wanted to be here and got traded twice... he still does have that nice contract though lol

Back
Top Bottom