Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I’m ok with winning games if Wes and DJ don’t get bought out. As long as we land in the bottom 5. Don’t want to have the worst record in the league.

It’s not Zion or bust. With these new rules it’s all luck. Just land in the top 3.

Capture.JPG

The second slot lowkey looks like the best.

48% chance at fifth pick is scary

To be honest, we have so many options right now is crazy. If we hit big, we are definitely contending.

Think about it, we just got 2 more 1st rd picks, plus our own. What's that about 5/6 picks in the next 3 years?? Plus cap space, plus young talent and veterans that might be able to contribute to a contender.

You can even trade for a superstar and still have cap for 2 more max.

well to be fair the trade was more about cap space then dsjr... im not saying he was a throw in because hes actually a decent player... but the front office just cared about the cap space more than anything... they prally told cuban you need to throw in dsjr or no deal..

on another note i feel bad for timmy... he wanted to be here and got traded twice... he still does have that nice contract though lol

I think it's more about cap or DSJr

This trade has just shown teams and players that they have many options where they can go in the direction now. That's so not Knicks we know for years. Normally, Knicks had one or two options with limitation resources. It's totally different now

To be honest, we have so many options right now is crazy. If we hit big, we are definitely contending.

Think about it, we just got 2 more 1st rd picks, plus our own. What's that about 5/6 picks in the next 3 years?? Plus cap space, plus young talent and veterans that might be able to contribute to a contender.

You can even trade for a superstar and still have cap for 2 more max.

i'm optimistic. even if we don't sign a KD or Kyrie, we actually have financial flexibility, have young guys like Knox, DSJR, Trier, Mitch that we can devlop, and future picks. this is a REAL rebuild at the very minimum. my only concern is throwing the bag at Jimmy Butler.

on the flip side, we can contend almost immediately if we hit in FA, but i'm not getting my hopes up. i'm just going to see how it goes. i haven't mailed in my fan card, even though i said i would if we traded KP. it played out a bit differently, since it was that BAN's choice and not some stupid move by our FO.

We're basically praying two stars wanna team up here. It will be like the Olsen twins Kevin and Kyrie's take New York

So you’d rather give KP that max deal and “pray” that he reaches the potential that he’s gettin paid for in advance? Double edged sword. Had to do what they had to do. Gotta be in it to win it.

The past two times I've used UE they came to me on a bike. One was in a hotel after a wedding and I had to meet him in the lobby :lol::smh: .
Yo I ******* hate it when they're on bikes. I wish I could cancel my order when I figure that out or have a preference for car service only. Always can tell by the route they take cuz my block is a one-way :smh:

I said this before, many times, dudes want to come to NYC!!! The problem was, Knicks never had anything worthwhile. Now they do, money, picks and youth that are probably solid players.

I see KD trying to eclipse LBJ .. if I was him, I would stay put in GS but if he leaves, no way he does not consider the Knicks.

I said this before, many times, dudes want to come to NYC!!! The problem was, Knicks never had anything worthwhile. Now they do, money, picks and youth that are probably solid players.

I see KD trying to eclipse LBJ .. if I was him, I would stay put in GS but if he leaves, no way he does not consider the Knicks.

I’m telling you. KD is weird enough to leave GS to join NYK. That feeling makes sense to me in some odd way.

So you’d rather give KP that max deal and “pray” that he reaches the potential that he’s gettin paid for in advance? Double edged sword. Had to do what they had to do. Gotta be in it to win it.
Your telling me we had to either Max kp out or trade him away by yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom