Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

You're not trading a #1 for the possibility of a super team with prime KD and two young superstars?

I think we get too attached to our "good" picks.

if we get the #1 pick and trade Zion, i will officially send in my fan card. the Knicks FO knows that if they have Zion and move them, they will destroy themselves. fans, players, other organizations will clown us into oblivion. AD is overrated and fragile. i don't want AD at all unless he signs here himself during FA.
Its basically what you think is better for the team if we get the #1 pick.

Zion and 2 max FA players or 2 max FA players and trade for a 3rd max player.

Last edited:
I mean son had an opportunity to rest and get fully healthy, then get overpaid in typical NY fashion while it was obvious we'd start making winning moves when he came back next season. Not sure what he was thinking.

Big Gallo a wild boy

1.gif

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc fleetwood or concourse village being gentrified? that the hood? what kinda areas are those?

The areas for the most part stink but the small pockets of gentrification are popping up. Concourse village is apart of "Sobro" so I would definitely advise you to get on some property as quickly as possible because in 10 years the value is gonna skyrocket. Once Aldi/Whole foods start popping up you know it's a wrap

Back
Top Bottom