Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

F11B6A6C-DADC-4929-8A00-7A6B1E3AA309.jpeg

BIG MOOD

Funny how Mark Cubans got the most $ in the room and he's the 1 looking extra bummy

I love the swag

Damn this makes me feel kinda bad for Tim

Dude was just trying his best and he knew what the deal was

Kinda funny at the same time how he’s saying he knew what the deal was with KP right next to him who was too stupid to understand what was being built

Wonder if they still mess with him after forcing that trade and having them get tied up in his mess

Kinda funny at the same time how he’s saying he knew what the deal was with KP right next to him who was too stupid to understand what was being built

Wonder if they still mess with him after forcing that trade and having them get tied up in his mess

Bye.

Looks like KP the only dummy who didn't get it.

We knew he wasn't coming back this season... why would he mess up his bag by showcasing his mummy like foot work? I loved KPs game, but watching old highlights, I saw too much manute bol in his game... manute was a force when he was on the court but his body wasn't able to hold up for the grind. .

I wish KP the best. Just glad I didn't pull the trigger on his jersey just yet...

We knew he wasn't coming back this season... why would he mess up his bag by showcasing his mummy like foot work? I loved KPs game, but watching old highlights, I saw too much manute bol in his game... manute was a force when he was on the court but his body wasn't able to hold up for the grind. .

I wish KP the best. Just glad I didn't pull the trigger on his jersey just yet...

Have someone unstitch it and put Jordan

Good luck to the Mavericks for being a 6-8th seed at best in the West for many years to come (in a Heavily stacked western conference, Lakers are barely making/missing the playoffs; 5y/150M for someone is injury plague is like a poison pill contract

Back
Top Bottom