Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Yo I swear Rick Carlisle looks like Jim Carey doing his best method role acting of his career :lol:

We knew he wasn't coming back this season... why would he mess up his bag by showcasing his mummy like foot work? I loved KPs game, but watching old highlights, I saw too much manute bol in his game... manute was a force when he was on the court but his body wasn't able to hold up for the grind. .

I wish KP the best. Just glad I didn't pull the trigger on his jersey just yet...
Man **** Porbitchness.

Dont waste a wish on that lame.

Yo someone on reddit said you could see Lee nudge Burke after Carlisle says 'Kristaps' brother' :rofl:
He TOTALLY did :rofl:

Last edited:
Yo I swear Rick Carlisle looks like Jim Carey doing his method role acting of his career :lol:

Man **** Porbitchness.

Dont waste a wish on that lame.

He TOTALLY did :rofl:
KP dont owe me **** .... if he felt like steve millz and co was bull ****ting he had a right to leave... i been a knicks fan forever.... the last 19 years have sucked more than a chick with booking info , so some 7'3 unicorn comes along in the draft and we dont even resign him.. lol oh well... i've lived thru eddy curry, chris duhon, renaldo balkman and landry fields.. its whatever at this point

when we sign kemba walker and tobias harris in the offseason dont come in here *****ing...

KP dont owe me **** .... if he felt like steve millz and co was bull ****ting he had a right to leave... i been a knicks fan forever.... the last 19 years have sucked more than a chick with booking info , so some 7'3 unicorn comes along in the draft and we dont even resign him.. lol oh well... i've lived thru eddy curry, chris duhon, renaldo balkman and landry fields.. its whatever at this point

when we sign kemba walker and tobias harris in the offseason dont come in here *****ing...
**** Porbitchness.

KP and Doncic is a great 1-2 punch but who else on that roster lol. It’s essentially a bunch of former Knicks, Barnes who’s a bum, and a bunch of random role players. They’d still need to hunt for free agents. Not like their current roster competing for rings

They’re cash strapped for another year with THJR’s 18 mil, Lee’s 12 mil, Powell’s 10 mil, and Barnes’s 25 mil :lol: that 2020 pick is gonna be nice.

I wonder if Cuban will be singing a different tune about European players once Janis starts acting up.

I like Amy Ruth's, but I want to do something different for Valentine's day. How much am I spending at Bagatelle minus the champale?:lol:

upload_2019-2-5_9-25-7.jpeg

World Wide Janis

Lol not in the mood to go to Manhattan after work. We both live in Brooklyn so I need something in the area.

Back
Top Bottom