Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

DJ is not that good and is on the decline hard... hes a glorified more athletic version of KOQ... just another bum really... his contract is guaranteed too no opt outs lol

I'd actually want to be a Knick right now if in any young player. Zero expectations in terms of wins. Just get buckets and play hard.

DeAndre Jordan 'Joined Chorus Promoting Nets' Over Knicks Leading To June 30th
JUL 2, 2019 1:38 PM

Jordan_Deandre_nyk_190204.jpg

DeAndre Jordan finished the 18-19 season with the New York Knicks following the Kristaps Porzingis trade, but he joined Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant in signing with the Brooklyn Nets.

According to two people briefed on the negotiations that spoke with Marc Stein of the New York Times, Jordan "was convinced in recent days that Barclays Center would be a more hospitable backdrop for Durant and Irving than Madison Square Garden and joined the chorus promoting the Nets."

While it is possible Durant wasn't in a position to push as hard for the Knicks following his Achilles injury, one former NBA All-Star said Durant and Irving were already talking about "the Nets’ attractiveness as a free-agent alternative to the Knicks before the end of the regular season."

Jordan agreed to a four-year, $40 million deal with the Nets.

What a snake :sick:
Bruh ...

It seems like DJ know exactly who KD and KI and knew they couldn't handle MSG.

I'm cool with it ....

If the Knicks begin to unleash Mitchell Robinson's offensive ability more this season, it's gonna get scary real quick with this kid. His athleticism is elite and already, his ability to guard 1-5 and his switch ability is pretty much unparalleled. Can't wait to see him year 2. Just hope he stays healthy...

Kyrie ain't leading the Nets anywhere without KD. Next year is moot. The total production of the players we just signed was tremendous last season. We for sure didn't sign some scrubs. This is potentially a playoff 8 seed.

At this point, 4 mil left, stop playin and bring Melo back!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-140552.png
    Screenshot_20190702-140552.png
    662.8 KB · Views: 3
Give me Boogie and this team would be an 7th/8th seed with the role players they signed; pending breakout years from DSJ and Knox (if they can fix their FG% to maybe 42-43%); Need to prove to the league Baby Knicks can win some games with minimal talent; still need players to put the ball in the hole (with exception of RJ and Randle) Still looking like a 27W team at most

Give me Boogie and this team would be an 7th/8th seed with the role players they signed; pending breakout years from DSJ and Knox (if they can fix their FG% to maybe 42-43%); Need to prove to the league Baby Knicks can win some games with minimal talent; still need players to put the ball in the hole (with exception of RJ and Randle) Still looking like a 27W team at most
I’m all the way good on cousins ,even if he wasn’t washed up

Frank's getting a knickname, He's earned it. :lol: in honor of Bootiay who played the M back into his name. Undecided between Frank ****ty and BAF aka bum *** Frank. Same deal, actually less since he was picked 8th, as Mudiay. 10 straight games this season looking like an NBA player and I'll retire it :rofl:

Steph Curry ruined him lmao. He forever Frank *****lina to me.

But when i want to be PC...ill suggest STANK Ntilikina

Is there a petition to bring Melo back?

With this contracts being handed down, I dont ******* see how Melo a pure shooter is not signed!

Back
Top Bottom