Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I said it right. before the season was over, Knicks making the playoffs this upcoming season and I'm thinking that way.

Ultimate **** you to KI, KD and all them ***** *** announcers like A. Smith.

I will not want to hear Smith say **** either ... **** him ..
Repped, it's F them frauds.

72E46B01-2880-45C7-8F40-E3C1D20C771F.jpeg

Those are mines though .... the rest of the world has them finishing last. Hey .... no one has to join me.
I like the energy , exactly the attitude this entire young Knicks team needs to have going into these season like dam they really clowning us as professional basketball players who are in the same league as the dudes they’re **** riding so f it lets go out and bust they *** and show out ....but of course I’m keep MY expectations very low :lol:

Don’t need any more backlog at the big spot. We signed enough.
He means GSW got him for cheap, why we paid what we did for the ones we got.

I think the answer is ....

When a team suck, they have to pay a premium for role players to join.

When a team is great, they pay low because there are players that value winning.

We’re pretty much where the Celtics were 2 years ago. Remember when people were saying Jaylen Brown was a bust and now look. We might even be a better position tbh.

Still think we need 1 more big. These dudes always get hurt.

We're gonna use that last slot to bring back Lance Thomas though.

Vonleh was signed for 1 year 2.5 mill

Is veteran leadership (Taj) really worth an extra 7.5 mill a year?

no hes not... dont know why they had to pick up taj... im sure you coulda picked up guys younger than him that do the same thing for cheaper

Vonleh was signed for 1 year 2.5 mill

Is veteran leadership (Taj) really worth an extra 7.5 mill a year?

man i was just coming in to say the same thing. taj isn't even worth packaging him with another player when his time will eventually be up

vonleh has a way bigger upside

Back
Top Bottom