OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are making it sound like Fromm being a first-round pick is some Georgia fan fantasy (like like Feleipe Franks being a dark horse Heisman candidate or something). Most mock drafts I've seen have him going in the back half of the first round. As a Georgia fan and, of course I'd prefer for him to come back but if he has a first-round grade he's probably gone.

Plenty of meh QBs have gone in the first round, Jimbo put 2 of them in the first round recently, Mitch, Daniel Jones, Locker, Gabbert, Tannehill, Bortles, Paxton Lynch

You guys are making it sound like Fromm being a first-round pick is some Georgia fan fantasy (like like Feleipe Franks being a dark horse Heisman candidate or something). Most mock drafts I've seen have him going in the back half of the first round. As a Georgia fan and, of course I'd prefer for him to come back but if he has a first-round grade he's probably gone.
Plenty of meh QBs have gone in the first round, Jimbo put 2 of them in the first round recently, Mitch, Daniel Jones, Locker, Gabbert, Tannehill, Bortles, Paxton Lynch

How many QBs would you guess will go in the first round next year?

Helton is a good coach...if Daniels doesn't go down, they're probably undefeated. I dont understand the desire for him to be fired when there's no guarantee on the alternative. He's the best coach they've had since Carroll by far.

Helton is a good coach...if Daniels doesn't go down, they're probably undefeated. I dont understand the desire for him to be fired when there's no guarantee on the alternative. He's the best coach they've had since Carroll by far.
Ed Orgeron went 6-2 as the interim HC. He should’ve been the guy instead of Sarkisian.

“Don't usually like to post this "kind" of news...

but a starting OSU offensive lineman may be out this weekend---could be short or long term---not sure right now...

not the best news on a Monday---but this is why you subscribe to premium...

don't ask me for a name...but its really good that we have depth....

sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings....”

Here we go

it all depends on demand from the NFL, Miami, Tampa, Tennessee, Chicago, Chargers, Oakland, Cincinnati could all be looking at QBs in the first

Does Fromm go ahead of Tua and Herbert? Or even Eason...? Definitely over Hurts and Burrow the way the last two drafts have gone?

Ed Orgeron went 6-2 as the interim HC. He should’ve been the guy instead of Sarkisian.

He should have been but he lost to both Notre Dame and UCLA in crappy coached games and is also a recovered alcoholic who doesn't drink which was an even bigger strike against him. There's a reason he's been on the hot seat since he got the LSU job.

Does Fromm go ahead of Tua and Herbert? Or even Eason...? Definitely over Hurts and Burrow the way the last two drafts have gone?
No chance he goes above Tua, Herbert or Eason. Hurts isn't going to be a high pick and Burrow is playing himself into being a mid round guy is my guess.

Orgeron didn't fit the USC profile for a HC, that gumbo talk don't work in those types of social circles. I gotta give him, their new OC & Burrow credit for what they been doing this year.

“Don't usually like to post this "kind" of news...

but a starting OSU offensive lineman may be out this weekend---could be short or long term---not sure right now...

not the best news on a Monday---but this is why you subscribe to premium...

don't ask me for a name...but its really good that we have depth....

sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings....”

Here we go

Huh? Injury?

1*38W98d-X4zgtVCUSqNgh7A.png

These cats are redshirting themselves :lol::lol::lol: This is the new wave and I love it. Players aren't waiting until after the season anymore, if things aren't looking good after the first 4 games, they're leaving.

I remember wanting this kid to come to Georgia, he hasn't done a d*** thing at South Carolina, they tried to make him play defense when it was obvious he's an APB-type player.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom