OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure Cal won't go far. But I hope they move past #18 with a win against Arizona State.

when has that ever stopped anyone from coming out?

He doesn't feel that sense of urgency to take care of his family that some athletes feel. He could still definitely come out, personally I think he comes out if he has a first-round grade, but that might be a factor in his decision making.

:lol::lol::lol:
Tennessee is a true dumpster fire.

Do these players who redshirt after 4 games still have to sit out the 2020 season if they transfer?

I didn't realize that the NCAA sanctions against Reggie Bush were permanent. That's wild, they really did him bad

I didn't realize that the NCAA sanctions against Reggie Bush were permanent. That's wild, they really did him bad

USC's asked every year since 2015. Reggie could sue... So could USC but neither has. Reggie largely cuz NCAA would probably try to drag up personal dirt about his folks and the pro agent.

:lol::lol::lol:
Tennessee is a true dumpster fire.

Do these players who redshirt after 4 games still have to sit out the 2020 season if they transfer?

Despite playing in 4 games, I think this year would be their sit out season. Pretty sure that's how it worked for Kelly Bryant.

“What a joke… u let this guy call plays [offensive coordinator Josh Gattis] and he’s never done it before… what a joke …he’s hot garbage absolutely terrible… and u continue to just let Harbaugh run Michigan as the head coach as he played there and was so absolutely average as a player… it’s unbelievable and ridiculous… u pay this mother f---er 10 million dollars to be absolute average …highway robbery ….he’s hot f-----g garbage … regarless of who is at Qb and who you want to keep the heat on the starting quarterback that’s fine….when it appears that a defense has absolutely f----g given up …. make the spin u want… my bro is a baller and will be a G in the NFL cant f-----g wait.”

-Shea Patterson’s brother

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mich...m-harbaugh-after-crushing-defeat-to-wisconsin

USC's asked every year since 2015. Reggie could sue... So could USC but neither has. Reggie largely cuz NCAA would probably try to drag up personal dirt about his folks and the pro agent.
This is not worse than Stevin Smith and I don’t even think he’s banned by the NCAA.

“What a joke… u let this guy call plays [offensive coordinator Josh Gattis] and he’s never done it before… what a joke …he’s hot garbage absolutely terrible… and u continue to just let Harbaugh run Michigan as the head coach as he played there and was so absolutely average as a player… it’s unbelievable and ridiculous… u pay this mother f---er 10 million dollars to be absolute average …highway robbery ….he’s hot f-----g garbage … regarless of who is at Qb and who you want to keep the heat on the starting quarterback that’s fine….when it appears that a defense has absolutely f----g given up …. make the spin u want… my bro is a baller and will be a G in the NFL cant f-----g wait.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mich...m-harbaugh-after-crushing-defeat-to-wisconsin
He won’t be a baller :lol:

Is this the brother that got a gig at Ole Miss?

Harbaugh kinda sucks but Shea’s a total spare.

Fox news
patrice.png

Crazy that I was seeing Shea in 1st RD mocks preseason. I was really confused based on last year.

In
So D’Eriq King is transferring to Oklahoma right? I know ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis and Joey Galloway think he’s moving to FSU.

His current position is that he's staying at Houston but I doubt it
Oklahoma has Spencer Rattler on deck, doubt King goes there. I can see him at TAMU or LSU

Last edited:

Fake news witness

Not real.

Back
Top Bottom