OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look we may still end up with Brian Cushing as our coach, but you guys are doing entirely too much to troll and argue about something that you can pretty clearly see is being worked towards
:lol: I don't think that it's pretty clear to anyone minus USC fans right now. Still seems to be a ton of speculation which may or may not be true. *Shrugs*

Apparently this Taggart firing has been in the works since the Wake loss. That's pretty crazy if true.

Saw UT’s stadium & campus in person today. Didn’t realize the school & the football facilities were smack dab in the middle of downtown like that

Apparently this Taggart firing has been in the works since the Wake loss. That's pretty crazy if true.

To be honest, that ball started teetering down hill after ULM. Clem & Wake got the ball rolling and losing to Manny added rocket fuel to it

85a.png

To be honest, that ball started teetering down hill after ULM. Clem & Wake got the ball rolling and losing to Manny added rocket fuel to it
You think it was the right call this early? I guess I only look at the Boise game as a bad L.

You think it was the right call this early? I guess I only look at the Boise game as a bad L.

It’ll be years before we know if it’s the right call or not (imo) but it’s definitely early. Couple bad L’s this season but it seems like it’s more than just this year. My thing is, in this ESD era if you’re gonna can somebody mid-season you better have a replacement lined up or you set yourself behind another year & I have no faith that the admin has that all figured out and a plan in place. Firing a coach too early is how you end up firing your next coach as well.

First time hearing this. I'd pay close attention to Dwan Mathis situation and wouldnt mind taking king if Mathis leaves

I expect Fromm to return but if we doesn't, I anticipate us getting a grad transfer QB next season. Mathis may never be 100% because of his brain injury and I don't want to start a true-freshman QB next season. King would be a perfect fit for us.

Dwan Mathis will have no bearing on whether King goes to UGA or not. They’re not turning down King for him & he is not good enough to stop King from going there if he wanted to go

I expect Fromm to return but if we doesn't, I anticipate us getting a grad transfer QB next season. Mathis may never be 100% because of his brain injury and I don't want to start a true-freshman QB next season. King would be a perfect fit for us.
Would he be a perfect fit? I mean, they didn’t know how to utilize Fields...

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Barton Simmons is ****ting on Willie’s coaching ability based on his appearance on the coaches film room during the NCG: “Willie never added much in the way of x’s and o’s he just sat in the corner kinda mumbling.”

what kinda nonsense :lol:

The Horns 247 board still feels like there's no need to worry about Bijan or Jaquindan Jackson and are still saying they're the front runner on Ringo. :lol: :lol: :smh:

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Barton Simmons is ****ting on Willie’s coaching ability based on his appearance on the coaches film room during the NCG: “Willie never added much in the way of x’s and o’s he just sat in the corner kinda mumbling.”

what kinda nonsense :lol:

There’s gonna be all sorts of **** screamed from the rooftops that folks didn’t have the nuts to say prior to the firing, that’s how these things go.

But that’s not the first time that something like that has been said and even dating back to the nike coaches clinics these past two years some people have been of that kind of thought. If enough people are saying it from
various different places then you can’t just 100% ignore the possibility of it being rooted in a degree of fact

Michael Divinity officially got the boot or decided to leave on his own.

Weird deal.

I wonder what P5 school will give Fickell a shot. He went 11-2 at cincy last year and I think they’re 8-1 this year with their only loss to Ohio state

Back
Top Bottom