OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C9540CA8-B0F6-4C5D-B043-C94842F59060.png

I cannot wait for Gus to go 4-8 next year

casper90403 casper90403 heard it was a great game. See y’all in hoops (do y’all still even have a team!?)
Amazing game man. We were all pretty much making plans to have a final get together bbq for all the families and Bosco just chipped away. Rollo even said he doesn’t remember a thing! It just snowballed. And I still thought that Hail Mary by Bryce was somehow going to be caught for a TD. There’s video of me running onto the field and making 4 security guards miss. I still got the moves!

Amazing game man. We were all pretty much making plans to have a final get together bbq for all the families and Bosco just chipped away. Rollo even said he doesn’t remember a thing! It just snowballed. And I still thought that Hail Mary by Bryce was somehow going to be caught for a TD. There’s video of me running onto the field and making 4 security guards miss. I still got the moves!

You probably looked HANDSOME while doing it too.

congrats! How’d the nephew play? How many bags did you drop?

Excited for tonight/tomorrow? :nerd:
Nephew split time the last couple of games with the 6’8 380lb junior. Disappointed but that’s a whole other subject

you know what was interesting? There was not one usc coach at the game. I think that’s good news. Doesn’t make sense for not one to be there, unless they already know

HBCUTalk: man Louisiana was jumping last night. Not only did you have LSU whooping *** SEC style, but you also had the Jaguars of Southern taking on the Tigers of Grambling State in the Bayou Classic. This was a heated game because both teams not only trying to be the best SWAC/HBCU team in Louisiana but to also lock down the 2nd spot in the SWAC championship game. In the end Southern won with a come from behind victory. Now they will be playing on “The Reservation” next week in Lorman, Mississippi against the Alcorn State braves who will have home field advantage. The winner of that game will get to play in the Celebration Bowl against the top team in the MEAC conference, North Carolina A&T.
92DEA816-7295-48E3-AAB5-65EBFD8C507D.jpeg
9BFBADE4-109D-4441-9D84-75C0CF200257.jpeg

B1B28F5D-6402-4355-91E1-4C0CF4142A43.jpeg

Nephew split time the last couple of games with the 6’8 380lb junior. Disappointed but that’s a whole other subject

you know what was interesting? There was not one usc coach at the game. I think that’s good news. Doesn’t make sense for not one to be there, unless they already know
Nah there was a reason for that. The USC coaches had already attended the max allowed number of games for recruited players from both Bosco and MD. They weren’t allowed to attend the game.

Enos, Stubbfield and OL coach should go

Also happy how I don't have to hear how great Shaq & Pinck are from the broadcasters because that's a lie.

Enos, Stubbfield and OL coach should go

Also happy how I don't have to hear how great Shaq & Pinck are from the broadcasters because that's a lie.
Enos and OL coach go together. Not sure I'd fire Stubbs, but he's one of Enos' guys too.

Back
Top Bottom