OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burrow is probably one of if not the best QB i've seen live. My favorite thing abt him is he keeps his eyes downfield when there is a lot going on in the pocket or he escapes and there clear running room. I just wonder how much of his success is on his development or the work of Joe Brady putting the guys in the right position.

shockey.gif
Oh it’s happening.

Man shut tf up. We can’t fire Helton without it being about Urban? You’re bringing up urban now. We’re just looking for a coach to get fired.

y’all desperate MF’s posted hundreds of conspiracies about it being urban BEFORE there was even word Helton was being fired so I’m sure it’s coming again.

“Urban was seen using a bathroom in LA, sources say it’s happening” FOH

Last edited:
Todd Orlando got **** canned. What a terrible decision to hang around another year. Shoulda been out there hunting for HC gigs all last offseason.

Zach Evans committing on Wednesday ... Probably LSU

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/should-we-play-sparty-last-game-year-instead

:lol: the responses

“What if we moved the OSU game to earlier in the year and moved the Michigan State game to the last weekend? To be honest, I feel they are our true rival now that we can't compete with the OSU machine. I bet MSU would be on-board as they are stuck playing Maryland in front of an empty stadium, no matter how crappy a season they are having their stadium would be filled for the UM game. “

Back
Top Bottom