OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kirk’s a dummy about this stuff.

Better not happen or what? :lol:

“Don’t skip out on a meaningless game or else we’ll keep the XBox, gift cards and ****** watch you get for all your hard work this year!”

Shut up, Herbie.

@MVP your future-Heisman winner Feliepe Franks is transferring

MSU needs to scoop up him or Bentley regardless if Dantonio stays or not. For as mediocre as Lewerke was, Lombardi is TRASH. 0 chance they make a bowl with that kid.

They made a big mistake not going after Tyree Jackson last off season.

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/should-we-play-sparty-last-game-year-instead

:lol: the responses

“What if we moved the OSU game to earlier in the year and moved the Michigan State game to the last weekend? To be honest, I feel they are our true rival now that we can't compete with the OSU machine. I bet MSU would be on-board as they are stuck playing Maryland in front of an empty stadium, no matter how crappy a season they are having their stadium would be filled for the UM game. “

Not the first time I've see that thread on mgoblog unfortunately.

Reporter tried to get Harbaugh to throw his players under the bus in the post game presser smh. He gave the best answer possible in that situation.

I know a lot of people don’t like harbs... but I have never seen him freak out on a player in game. Even when it is some asinine, he doesn’t seem to be like Dabo or other high profile coaches. I like him for this very reason. Him not throwing his players under the bus was the least surprising thing.

80419FED-4D03-4A81-9993-C3940A71D1E4.jpeg

I know a lot of people don’t like harbs... but I have never seen him freak out on a player in game. Even when it is some asinine, he doesn’t seem to be like Dabo or other high profile coaches. I like him for this very reason. Him not throwing his players under the bus was the least surprising thing.

He rarely ever publicly throws his players under the bus, but (and I’m going to get a lot of “fake news!” over this) there’s plenty of examples of players who hate Harbaugh and say he’s an ******* behind closed doors.

Wilton Speight tried to transfer out mid fall camp because of an exchange with Harbaugh. And his former Stanford guys have plenty to say.

But yes I agree he’s not a guy that will go in the press and blame players for losses or tough spells, he almost always takes the blame himself.

—————

swendro swendro invite me to your ncaa 14 online dynasty

This weekend I learned that the Fertita’s aren’t just active Houston Cougars boosters.

I think Charlie would do well at a school with low expectations (8-4/9-3 is a good year) with a ready built good defense that is just looking for someone to come run that side and leave the offense completely alone.

preferably a southeastern or east coast school.

Harbaugh is a damn good coach and people would be lying if they said Michigan has made no progress under him. He’s winning 9-10 games a year but it always gets overshadowed when he loses to Ohio state. He’s going to get over that hump eventually (as much as I hate to say that), but this year ran into an absolute machine that nobody saw coming before the season started

I always wondered how things would’ve turned out for Charlie if he was offered the Florida job in 09 (I think that’s when it was). He already had ties and was well liked there. I think he’s got one more head coaching run and if that fails then maybe stay as a DC. Some folks are better as coordinators than head coaches

I think Charlie would do well at a school with low expectations (8-4/9-3 is a good year) with a ready built good defense that is just looking for someone to come run that side and leave the offense completely alone.

preferably a southeastern or east coast school.
Like... South Florida?

He just sucks, man. Not a head coach.

Back
Top Bottom