OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sark smart. Wait on something better.

Sarks alcoholism is still too much of risk to be hiring him as a P5 HC.

I’d rather have Bert tbh, the Wisconsin tenure wasn’t as good as it looked on paper, but the Arkansas tenure wasn’t as bad as people think it was either.

Sumlin keeps getting hired with similar problems though.

Is Sark really that good of a coordinator or did Tua make that offense great?

We don't really know but we're about to find out. honestly, I'm not even really sure if Georgia's defensive coordinator is that good or if it's the fact that we just have great players.

the highest praise you can give a coach is that he gets the most out of his players and Sark definitely got the most out of that Alabama offense. I know one thing for sure, Alabama's defensive coordinator isn't a good. With a kind of athletes they have, they shouldn't be busting on defense as much as they do.

Last edited:
Is Sark really that good of a coordinator or did Tua make that offense great?

Sark runs the exact same offense as Helton and Kiffin so make of that what you will. It’s sort of a west coast spread mumbo jumbo. Have an elite talent like Barkley, Tua, Darnold, and it’ll go. The problem is the three of them are stubborn as **** when it comes to playcalling and their offenses don’t really have any discernible identity.

casper90403 casper90403 Sounds like USC officially hired Armond Hawkins. They're going all in on recruiting. This probably cuts a ton of schools off from Ground Zero kids too.

tupac003 tupac003 They're working on clearing Chris Claiborne right now.

Random thing I learned today: This old *** Pac12 football message board (from like the 90s-early 2000s) that used to be one of the biggest ones out there still exists and has active posters. I makes me wonder what

Makes me wonder what other popular old sports message boards and sites are still active and people just don't realize it.
---

Coaches at QB camp. Wish there was a longer video with dude talking about mechanics etc. Find that stuff interesting.

Last edited:
#60 is a Flowe?
Naw. I was referring to Upland the team who had two of them starting at OLB. Justin got got on that play too.

1582396195062.jpeg

Crazy schools interview these pretty decent candidates then end up with a hire like that. I guess timing is everything

An SC insider says Colorado reached out to Eric Bieniemy for the job and “he thinks” Bieniemy recommended Dorrell to them and they turned their search to him.

Deland McCullough the Chiefs RB coach was an SC assistant two seasons ago and is still close with this writer and others there, so when he says “I think” about Chiefs stuff he means “Deland told me.”

Back
Top Bottom