OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"Now, More than Ever" yeah ok
skip1.png

Keef bout to come in like

1591300888735.png

UGA board is locking every post about it

https://boxden.com/smilies/mq2uylZ.png

Georgia mod: "I refuse to believe that's Jake Fromm. He just don't seem that kind of young man. At least that is my hope"

Same Georgia mod: "prolly was said in jest. Black folks say stuff like that too. Jake is a good young man." "Why would anyone post that text? Evil **** people"

Still the same ****ing mod: “damn that's disappointing.“ "I choose to forgive Jake. I just don't think he is a racist." :rofl:

Dude is processing racism in real time.

Last edited:
Damn, I thought i got banned from NT for a minute.

Looks like Utah DC Morgan Scalley has some explaining to do. Next in line for racist post coming back to haunt him. Suspended but most likely will get fired.

Georgia mod: "I refuse to believe that's Jake Fromm. He just don't seem that kind of young man. At least that is my hope"

Same Georgia mod: "prolly was said in jest. Black folks say stuff like that too. Jake is a good young man." "Why would anyone post that text? Evil **** people"

Still the same ****ing mod: “damn that's disappointing.“ "I choose to forgive Jake. I just don't think he is a racist." :rofl:

Dude is processing racism in real time.

I realize that the majority of college football fans are conservative, older white men who live in the south. A lot of these guys think that racism is gone or completely overblown. As a black guy, it's funny to see that most of them are surprised by Jake's remarks. It's like their processing racism to the first time, and their little brains are about to explode.

"There's no way Jake can be racist, he's a nice kid from a good family and he's nice to me when I interview him!"

I’m glad Fields got out of that racist toxic environment and came to the Buckeyes. They probably started Fromm over him because Justin is African American

Bout to troll UGA boards with this

I thought Jake Fromm broke Niketalk... I hadn’t been able to get in here for 2 days. :smh:

Killing it with Baylor/Tech/TCU recruits. Quay Davis is nice though. Wish he would have reciprocated interest in A&M.

Say it ain't so Kirby! That being said, if you start looking up the record for all these older white southern coaches, you'll find alot of dirt
20200606_201802.jpg

Back
Top Bottom