OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes are acting like Markieff & Rondo scored 30 pieces or something šŸ˜‚ Rondo simply controlled the offense & showed effort on defense (he went 1 of 5 from three)

Markief averaged 11ppg in 22 minutes on 45/40 splits

why are people acting like they played at some other worldly level that they have no chance of reaching again

not to mention the Rockets have TWO players who shoot above 35% from three.... weā€™ve seen then break the record for missed threes in the playoffs on a yearly basis.... & yet they have to make an insane amount of threes to win the game.... Iā€™ll take my chances šŸ˜‚

those Bron/Warriors teams got people confused man... got people thinking if your third best player isnā€™t AS caliber then the ā€œsupporting castā€ is terrible

I donā€™t know how many times Iā€™ve heard ā€œcanā€™t trust the Lakersā€ depth.... only for some idiot to go on & name Daniel house, Ben Mclemore, Covington & co as reliable.... itā€™s pure comedy

not disagreeing with you but I think it's those 3s that markieff hit that folks aren't expecting him to reproduce in game 3. he's been a reliable perimeter shooter but not at high volume

Don't anticipate Kieff shooting that well ever again. :lol: Or Rondo to play that well tonight.

Time to get back on Bron and AD's backs.

Yall don't know Kobe. Rip to the legend but he was fake AF :lol:. He never actually said what he meant. They'd ask him who the best player in the league was and he'd say Brandon roy or Carmelo. He said tony Allen was the best defender he played against. He used to cook tf outta Tony :lol:. Tayshaun always clamped him but of course he's not gonna say that. Of course he's not gonna say he'd build around LeBron. He didn't look at harden as a winner

Yall don't know Kobe. Rip to the legend but he was fake AF :lol:. He never actually said what he meant. They'd ask him who the best player in the league was and he'd say Brandon roy or Carmelo. He said tony Allen was the best defender he played against. He used to cook tf outta Tony :lol:. Tayshaun always clamped him but of course he's not gonna say that. Of course he's not gonna say he'd build around LeBron. He didn't look at harden as a winner

Facts. Dude really think Kobe believes this :lol:

already locked in with a couple folks on here

:rofl:

They also had Pelinka as an agent and shared the Body Armor endorsement. I'm sure that had something to do with the co-sign. Besides James being great.

not disagreeing with you but I think it's those 3s that markieff hit that folks aren't expecting him to reproduce in game 3. he's been a reliable perimeter shooter but not at high volume

do I expect him to hit 6 or 7 3ā€™s nightly? Of course not but thatā€™s kind of my point.... we have several different players who can step up & hit 2-3... itā€™s been by committee all season & itā€™s worked out pretty well thus far.

ā€œAccording to Basketball Reference, Bryant averaged 25.5 points (on 42.0% shooting) against Allen in 24 regular-season meetings. In the playoffs, Bryant averaged 26.4 points (38.7%) against Allen in 10 games.ā€

Jim Harden is my favorite player. I love that he isn't on the BLM train and that he supports our police.

Got bread on Celts if we get Boston/Miami ECF.

Still think Raps can push it to 7, but last nightā€™s energy and performance rather ominous.

Would be shocked if Giannis played G5. Either way, Heat -4 feels like a gift.

ā€œAccording to Basketball Reference, Bryant averaged 25.5 points (on 42.0% shooting) against Allen in 24 regular-season meetings. In the playoffs, Bryant averaged 26.4 points (38.7%) against Allen in 10 games.ā€
Tayshaun prince is the best defender Kobe ever faced. You can die on this hill if you want :lol:. I watched his whole career

Rockets wonā€™t shoot that well from 3 but they are generating wide open 3ā€™s.
Alot of defensive breakdowns from the lakers towards the end of the clock.
They make the right adjustments but a few swings and a wide open 3 for tucker or house.

Tayshaun prince is the best defender Kobe ever faced. You can die on this hill if you want :lol:. I watched his whole career
Of course Tayshaun was really good but I donā€™t know i would trust whatever the man said over what you think.

What would make him not say Tayshaun?

I get the point of this post.... but 42% is literally Hardens playoff averages against the field & we hear how much of an unstoppable offensive force he is yearly.... so by that indicator Kobe did indeed flame Tony šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

1599585718968.gif

I get the point of this post.... but 42% is literally Hardens playoff averages against the field & we hear how much of an unstoppable offensive force he is yearly.... so by that indicator Kobe did indeed flame Tony šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
Are you as dense in real life?
Or are you just plain corny?

We were having a conversation on defenders guarding kobe. Yet you bring up Harden again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom