OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know there was Lakers Rockets beef until this series started. This is all new to me. I didn't really ever check for the rockets like that. I feel like these rockets fans are letting out years of frustration
Let's just keep it real...

Lakers fans here been trying to push the rockets to the other side of the bracket for months. Claiming/hoping they had what it takes for an upset. Then called the rockets light work when they advanced to the second round. If there is beef, there's your cow right there.

Rockets got a negative, from their second best player, and only one person from their bench score :lol:. If Russ simply just had a bad game...game 2 tilts Houston. Problem is...he was actively detrimental to the Rockets...

AD & Bron played well...and the rockets still were a possession away in the 4th.

If ya'll don't stop with this nonsense. :lol:

You the main person that tells us how trash Russ is. We've seen PLENTY of times how bad he can be in the playoffs. The Rockets are not trading or releasing him before tonight's game. Him shooting horrible is not new. He shoots 30% from 3 in his career. He's always been a turnover machine. Add the fact that he's coming off the covid **** and a injury this is what you get.

I didn't even know there was Lakers Rockets beef until this series started. This is all new to me. I didn't really ever check for the rockets like that. I feel like these rockets fans are letting out years of frustration

rockets don't even have beef with the lakers like that. our main rivals are dallas and utah.

tbh, this is probably why rockets fans don't like lakers fans now. talking about years of frustration. the lakers hadn't made the playoffs since 2013 until this year. that was their last season with a winning record. the rockets were 23-11 against the lakers this decade. why would we have been frustrated by a western conference bottom dweller?

Lmao naw. The rockets have been the more successful franchise...by far recently. Lakers fans have been hating the rockets on here for the last 5 years :lol:

Ever since Dwight went there. Harden leveled up, and the Kobe talk started. And Dantoni being there. Then cp3....and Hou not being able to beat GSW. Just a toxic ball of spite and hate leveled towards Houston’s way from the Lakers. It’s very mean tbh.

Don't let Russ near that classroom

7wwd.gif

If ya'll don't stop with this nonsense. :lol:

You the main person that tells us how trash Russ is. We've seen PLENTY of times how bad he can be in the playoffs. The Rockets are not trading or releasing him before tonight's game. Him shooting horrible is not new. He shoots 30% from 3 in his career. He's always been a turnover machine. Add the fact that he's coming off the covid **** and a injury this is what you get.

You don’t get the point :lol:. Russ can play sub par, miss shots, turn it over some...and the rockets will still be in the game. That’s built in. It’s what he does. But the live ball TOs, 8 three point attempts, not getting to the line, missing fts, not getting in transition, not diving once the double comes and attacking and playing poor defense are things that are actively bad for the team. Plus, if he’s not cutting or making plays using the space he has...he’s useless.

They don’t need to trade or release him. They need to limit him. This is the lineup that gives the Lakers fits:

Harden
Gordon
House
Covington
Tucker

Wide open looks on a lot of trips...and switchable defense that forces late clock 2’s.

Lmao naw. The rockets have been the more successful franchise...by far recently. Lakers fans have been hating the rockets on here for the last 5 years :lol:

Ever since Dwight went there. Harden leveled up, and the Kobe talk started. And Dantoni being there. Then cp3....and Hou not being able to beat GSW. Just a toxic ball of spite and hate leveled towards Houston’s way from the Lakers. It’s very mean tbh.

Dantoni, Harden & CP3...... these dudes aren’t exactly the most loved players on the planet 😂

Its become very entertaining watching something blow up every year & hear how this is the year constantly

Let's just keep it real...

Lakers fans here been trying to push the rockets to the other side of the bracket for months. Claiming/hoping they had what it takes for an upset. Then called the rockets light work when they advanced to the second round. If there is beef, there's your cow right there.
Man, you find 1 or 2 people and build a whole damb narrative off of that. 😆 And I'm not saying 'Laker haters always find 1 or 2 people and build a narrative off of it', because that would be doing what you do.

I'm just saying you.

Like it's all the time, too. Hell, I don't even know who your favorite team is, because you post about us all the damn time. 😆

-foe

You don’t get the point :lol:. Russ can play sub par, miss shots, turn it over some...and the rockets will still be in the game. That’s built in. It’s what he does. But the live ball TOs, 8 three point attempts, not getting to the line, missing fts, not getting in transition, not diving once the double comes and attacking and playing poor defense are things that are actively bad for the team. Plus, if he’s not cutting or making plays using the space he has...he’s useless.

They don’t need to trade or release him. They need to limit him. This is the lineup that gives the Lakers fits:

Harden
Gordon
House
Covington
Tucker

Wide open looks on a lot of trips...and switchable defense that forces late clock 2’s.

Limit him?

They traded Capela so Russ can do him. :lol:

MDA encourages this. Y'all be talking like the Rockets are a well coached, well rounded team. They got 1 plan. That's it. There is no adjustments with them. When it works perfect they win, when it don't they make bad history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom