OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AD is dirty as hell for that intentional nut punch on Green. How was that not called live?

So how long you think Rockets fans been hating the Lakers? :lol:

Keep it 1k.

They don’t. What reason would they? :lol:. Their teams really didn’t cross paths in any meaningful ways. It would be like the rockets hating the kings or something, up until this year :lol:.

The Lakers fans are just a very unkind group, who viscously hate on any other franchise with any kind of success

There has to be a shadow company that provides women discreetly to pro athletes out there.

During the whole Tiger Woods controversy a decade ago, I really thought to myself "Tiger Woods is worth over $500m and cheating will cost you half of that. How does he not have a guy who's full-time job is to descreetly supply him with heauxs?" Like, pay your homeboy $100k to find you women and be your middleman so they never actually call or text you directly. Tiger Woods, worth hundreds of millions and a degree from Stanford is leaving voicemails on these heauxs machines 🤦🏿‍♂️

You have to ask me a company who discreetly gets athletes, celebrities, politicians and wealthy businessmen heauxs. We see you way too many influential, powerful men (usually married guys) making 9th grade mistakes with women. That's a niche that needs to be filled if it hasn't been.

They don’t. What reason would they? :lol:. Their teams really didn’t cross paths in any meaningful ways. It would be like the rockets hating the kings or something, up until this year :lol:.

The Lakers fans are just a very unkind group, who viscously hate on any other franchise with any kind of success

So Rockets fans have no hate towards the Lakers?

So it's all just one sided from Lakers when it comes to these back and forths with other fans? That don't even sound right. :lol:

Yeah it is some crazy Lakers fans and it's some crazy dudes that have hatred for YEARS for the Lakers past success. Let's not play dumb.

more Knowledge 😮

let me try using it in a sentence

“you’re Never gonna see the Rockets win a championship as long as Harden is the best player”

I think I’m getting the hang of it
You capitalized the second word in the sentence instead of the first and forgot a period at the end.
You also should've used "their best player" instead of "the best player" to signify the Rockets' possession of Harden.
Finally, a comma could've been used after "championship", before the following qualifying statement, but that's more of an editing decision than a grammatical requirement.

Keep trying, you'll get the hang of it someday.

As a Russ fan :lol: :lol: :lol: at thinking he's gonna "limit" himself at all or Dantoni is actually going to make adjustments

Russ is coming off probably his worse playoff game ever, he's heard all the talk.... he's putting up at least 25 shots tonight... For the Rockets sake they better hope he's hot tonight or it's likely to be a blow out. Only way he doesn't is if he gets in foul trouble early from trying to run through everyone which may very well happen

Besides the Celtics (and even then there was a sizeable gap in rivalry from the 90s-2008) it is funny how the Lakers go through cycles with other teams and fanbases.

Blazers, Kings, Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, etc.

My personal favorite is the Blazers.

Besides the Celtics (and even then there was a sizeable gap in rivalry from the 90s-2008) it is funny how the Lakers go through cycles with other teams and fanbases.

Blazers, Kings, Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, etc.

My personal favorite is the Blazers.

Why do y’all hate the rockets? Keep it g real

the guy just won 6MOY and couldnt even blink before the turn on him started.. fans are ruthless

The turn from a player being underrated to overrated is super fast. Trez went from a nice underdog story to an overrated guy you don't watch super quick. A lot of this has to do with pay though. He's a nice piece but I wouldn't want to pay $25m/year

That's wassup but we know for a fact the Lakers have a long history of being hated by different fan bases because of their past championships.

Bro they have a whole lame *** breakfast club that's been running for a decade now and they wanna cry about Laker fans 'hating' on other fanbases. THEY hate us cause they ain't us. We have the most prestigious franchise in the history of the game.

As a Russ fan :lol: :lol: :lol: at thinking he's gonna "limit" himself at all or Dantoni is actually going to make adjustments

Russ is coming off probably his worse playoff game ever, he's heard all the talk.... he's putting up at least 25 shots tonight... For the Rockets sake they better hope he's hot tonight or it's likely to be a blow out. Only way he doesn't is if he gets in foul trouble early from trying to run through everyone which may very well happen

I'm like why would wavycrocket wavycrocket think the Rockets are gonna limit him. :lol:

From the day they traded for Russ we knew how this would go. They gonna live and die with him and Harden doing what they've always done. Nothing is changing.

Also in more narrative over facts news

The Horrid bench & supporting cast of the Lakers is the 4th highest scoring bench of the playoffs thus far along with the 6th highest points per possession.

i don't know if these talking heads are serious about their takes or if they just wanna set the table for the eventual "Lebron carried this team" narrative which will eventually come if we win the chip.

russ' 7-21 game 7 performance against the warriors is by far the worst of his career. given the magnitude of the game and the 4th quarter hero-ball bricks, far worse than going cold in a game 2 of a semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom