OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EhXQ3boVoAIbSek

As a Bron stan i need to see more of Pandemic P & Kovid Kawhi.

Trez is an undersized 5 who cant protect the rim, space the floor and is below average on defense and rebounding.

Trez is an undersized 5 who cant protect the rim, space the floor and is below average on defense and rebounding.
zu been better than him all year. Luckily Doc looks to be leaning to Zu more in this playoff run. He’s so frustrating to watch.

Lmao naw. The rockets have been the more successful franchise...by far recently. Lakers fans have been hating the rockets on here for the last 5 years :lol:

Ever since Dwight went there. Harden leveled up, and the Kobe talk started. And Dantoni being there. Then cp3....and Hou not being able to beat GSW. Just a toxic ball of spite and hate leveled towards Houston’s way from the Lakers. It’s very mean tbh.

That's exactly my point. The rockets have been much more successful for the last decade yet their fans are beefing with a bottom feeders? Seems weird.

I can't speak for every individual Lakers fan but For the most part we were just clowning the Harden's style of play and playoff failures like every other fan base, it was never really that serious. A lot of us, me included, we're pulling for the Rockets in 2018 against the Warriors. I don't know where all this alleged animosity comes from.

Man, you find 1 or 2 people and build a whole damb narrative off of that. 😆 And I'm not saying 'Laker haters always find 1 or 2 people and build a narrative off of it', because that would be doing what you do.

I'm just saying you.

Like it's all the time, too. Hell, I don't even know who your favorite team is, because you post about us all the damn time. 😆

-foe
Say what you want. You know who I am and who I support.

There's a reason they call y'all MLGA. You choose to deflect and make it look like all I do is talk about the Lakers when it just isn't true. But that's how you get down.

I mean, you don't have to look to see what the mlga narrative is RIGHT THIS SECOND. "we handled the rockets and they hit 22 3s. They'll never do that again. We didn't even play our best game. Series over in 5." Then plant seeds that I'm some laker hating, mercenary fan that cares more about the Lakers losing than my team winning.

I've said it many many times here. I don't hate the Lakers, LeBron is still one of my favorite players. I admire AD, especially defensively and my coach of the year vote would go to vogel.
I don't talk about the Lakers any more than you or your little buddies talk about the Clippers, or Celtics, or rockets.
STOP IT

This is the lineup that gives the Lakers fits:

Harden
Gordon
House
Covington
Tucker

Wide open looks on a lot of trips...and switchable defense that forces late clock 2’s.

yep. this lineup gave the lakers fits, but I still think there's avenues for russ to be successful. people love to make jokes about MDA and lack of adjustments, but one of the biggest adjustments made was to get Russ out of the corner and move him to the wing above the break. when his man doubled, he'd flash in to the FT line and create an instant 4 on 3. He was either getting layups or open looks for others. This series, he's been a little slower to flash and more indecisive attacking because bron has sent his **** to the moon like 6 times. if he's just average to below average instead of oh my god get off the ******* floor bad, the rockets have a chance at winning this series.

it's funnier because the replay video you posted has 2 refs just staring at the play :lol:

Man athletes don’t be making girls sign NDAs?

what's an NDA going to do? NDAs are only effective if the party signing it has something to lose. say she breaches the NDA. then what? athlete gonna sue her and get tied up in discovery? for what?

you just got to be more judicious with your roster. people clown how often kendall jenner pops up with an nba player, but she ain't a dummy. she knows the game. it's reliable. you know she ain't running to tmz and leaking your DMs. that's why the same handful of IG models stay in NBA rotation, and why others don't.

clips pretty much have to go deep into the luxury tax to resign him
they aren't going to be able to replace him with min deals and dont think they have much picks left

clips pretty much have to go deep into the luxury tax to resign him
they aren't going to be able to replace him with min deals and dont think they have much picks left

They don’t need to replace Trez tbh they don’t need him at all

find a way to resign Marcus and JaMychal.

I always felt the clippers would try a sign and trade with trez. But I don't know if anybody is gonna fall for that whole MLK thing again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom