OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me what the fallout from WW2 and the Vietnam War was like since you're claiming things going back to that period.

This is something more reserved for another fanbase that won the majority of their titles when playoff games weren't shown live......

Over the past 20 years the Lakers still have the most championships & finals appearances over that time :lol:

Disliking a team because of their fan base in which you have very very limited real interactions with is such disingenuous reasoning it’s crazy :lol:

where do you think he will go

Toronto? Idk

Strauss's book was pretty interesting. He alluded to how players think of their shoe companies as their primary employers, not their teams. Given that, and the fact that none of the Nike guys have stayed on their teams in recent years (Bron, KD, Kyrie, Paul George) and their plans for his line, It's just farfetched for me to think he's going to stay in Milwaukee of all places.

They ALL left their teams for huge markets. Don't know why w/Giannis it would be different. Just spitballing but yeah.

This is something more reserved for another fanbase that won the majority of their titles when playoff games weren't shown live......

Over the past 20 years the Lakers still have the most championships & finals appearances over that time :lol:
Nope. Lakers, Celtics & The Bulls are all in this bucket. Leaning on championships that aren't even from this CENTURY. You can start in 2000 and go forward. That's it.

Lakers are like a trust fund kid...who lost it all, and is now living in the projects for the last 8 years...then all of a sudden bequeathed 10 racks, and think they’re are rich again :lol:.
If you don't get outta here wavy. :lol: :lol:

Russ as a #2...went pretty far In the playoffs a couple of times. And what I’ve said is true. I’ve always maintained that. I DO hate watching him play. And he IS STILL he’s selfish as hell, with a low b-ball IQ. That doesn’t take away from anything that I said. This is less about Russ having to be great for the rockets to advance....and moreso about how he just has to be decent, for them to do well.

Y’all can’t seem to understand that :lol:. The laughing emojis are easier tho.

"Us" :lol:

You're from Alabama. You decided to become a fan of the Lakers, Yankees, Gators, and Colts when each team was the best in their sport. You were Drake before Drake. Doesn't mean you actually accomplished anything.

No need for the personals dawg. Everybody becomes a fan in their own way. I'm an Arsenal fan and I've never been to England lol.

Right and unless most of this thread is 25 and younger (which it's not) they know exactly why the Lakers get hatred. It ain't even that serious to be in denial about.

Toronto? Idk

Strauss's book was pretty interesting. He alluded to how players think of their shoe companies as their primary employers, not their teams. Given that, and the fact that none of the Nike guys have stayed on their teams in recent years (Bron, KD, Kyrie, Paul George) and their plans for his line, It's just farfetched for me to think he's going to stay in Milwaukee of all places.

They ALL left their teams for huge markets. Don't know why w/Giannis it would be different. Just spitballing but yeah.
Dallas?

Lakers are like a trust fund kid...who lost it all, and is now living in the projects for the last 8 years...then all of a sudden bequeathed 10 racks, and think they’re are rich again :lol:.

Russ as a #2...went pretty far In the playoffs a couple of times. And what I’ve said is true. I’ve always maintained that. I DO hate watching him play. And he IS STILL he’s selfish as hell, with a low b-ball IQ. That doesn’t take away from anything that I said. This is less about Russ having to be great for the rockets to advance....and moreso about how he just has to be decent, for them to do well.

This cat really said bequeathed. I don't know why that has me rolling :lol: :rofl:

Toronto? Idk

you spelled San Francisco wrong

JWOI.. :pimp:
Giannis-Antetokounmpo-Mavs--1024x574.jpg

Nope. Lakers, Celtics & The Bulls are all in this bucket. Leaning on championships that aren't even from this CENTURY. You can start in 2000 and go forward. That's it.

Using your criteria

The Bulls have 0 championships, the Celtics have 1............ and the Lakers have 5. So even if we did something ridiculous like cut off 50+ years of basketball & started in the new millennium

We would still have the most titles in the history of the league :lol:

Nah we get it, it's just funny to see you talk about how great he is all of a sudden. Just out the blue you expect great things from Russ, I wonder why. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom