OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why have ALA when can have ELE come on guys

27CA1B3D-BEE9-47DC-A1CA-DBECC8EFB2AC.jpeg

He really did that though. :lol:

My NBA champion Lakers :pimp:
My MLB champion Yankees :pimp:
My undefeated Gators :pimp:
My undefeated Colts :pimp:

I only root for THE most PRESTIGIOUS teams in all different parts of the country :pimp:

You peasants hate us because you ain't us :pimp:

D8F7A941-BA58-4866-8855-A45E2FDE454A.jpeg

Honestly whatever you want to say about him, one thing you can’t argue is his loyalty for the Lakers.

I really thought MVP would jump off once a LeBron tagged along because of how much he wasn’t a fan, but he’s stayed the same unlike a bunch of other people who didn’t like LeBron :lol:

And on the flipside all these Bron fans repping the Lakers kills my soul as well.

Michael Malone doesn’t know that every foul doesn’t lead to a Free Throw. No wonder he’s gonna get fired :lol:

I'll spark it.

If Giannis is back, and the Bucks win tonight, IT'S OVER.

Yes, they gone be the first to come back from 3-0................................

Call it now or don’t call it at all. Cowardly “if” statement :lol: Littttterally no credit for writing it in ink when it’s 3-2.

He really did that though. :lol:

My NBA champion Lakers :pimp:
My MLB champion Yankees :pimp:
My undefeated Gators :pimp:
My undefeated Colts :pimp:

I only root for THE most PRESTIGIOUS teams in all different parts of the country :pimp:

You peasants hate us because you ain't us :pimp:

D8F7A941-BA58-4866-8855-A45E2FDE454A.jpeg

I'm shook, how do you have decade old screenshots from the old layout? You've been waiting for this moment for years. Laying in the cut like sting in the rafters

stingvulture.png

My percentage of post in this thread that are considered "Lakers hate"its way less than the Clippers hate in the Lakers/NBA thread...and with a waaaaaay smaller sample size.
This is false, 3 times. Dare I say thrice. Like not false because it's my opinion that it's false, but by being factually false, with numbers that show the falsities. I presented those numbers last time and you never responded to them. This isn't a matter of you not having the time to do your research, which is totally understandable. It has already been done for you.
If it bothers you that much, just block me. I mean, huh huh, you're a staff member, you know what it is.
The classic mistake of thinking that something pointed out means that it is bothersome. Doesn't bother me a bit.
"I don't know who you are a fan of..." be for real
I'm not kidding. I have no idea. Other members of ALA, I know who they are fans of. I legit have no idea with you.

-foe

Games ain't even start yet & the thread on fire... I could turn it up on another subset of ALA but that will stay in the tuck for a few more days.

GJFc1L_oXG4DC5h_DGsv8fOSlWCqK9vNNlXe66CyFAU.gif

I personally don’t see the point in being a fan of one team in which I don’t even live close enough to to go to games often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom