OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same vibes

20200921_100930.jpg
certified ***

This is what I said two days ago. I give credit where its due cause the results are what they are, but you're not telling me that in three months a guy when from one of the worst jump shooters in the league to an asbolute flamethrower and I am supposed to just roll with it completely. Just waiting for non-bubble sustainability.
1600709946696.gif

Got it, Kemba knows he's stealing money so he doesn't rock the boat

Ummm maybe I’m off-base here, and Celtics fans please correct me if I’m misspeaking, but I’m pretty sure this is wrong. Kemba was an all-star this season and while his numbers dipped it was because his role changed and his minutes decreased. He’s had some stinkers this playoffs and has been awful from 3 but not only are his averages still on par with the regular season (where he was an all-Star), if you’ve watched the games you’d know that he’s been crucial in a lot of the tight games in the TOR and MIA series.

I don’t know how exactly he’s stealing money in this first year of his deal.

You're a bandwaggoner plain and simple dawg. It's mostly jokes but it's touched a nerve cause how egregious you've been. Ran to the Warriors when they got hot, abandoned them the moment they went trash for one season and all of a sudden you love the Lakers again when they're on the precipice of #17.

Sounds kinda similar to how you used to be a Colts fan and then ditched them when Peyton left. And then became a Rams fan, and ditched them too.

F the Colts, F Jim Irsay and F that soon to be bum Andrew Luck.

I'm officially looking for a new team.

Any room on the bandwagon if Peyton signs, currently free agent as well since the Colts are incompetent.

MVP said:
As a new Rams fan

MVP said:
Man the Rams giving me headaches and I just started with them.

MVP said:
My brief tenure as a Rams fan may be at an end.

As far as the LeBron/Lakers thing, you said you were gonna do the same thing freeze did. Only difference is he actually followed through.

The day Bron dons a Laker jersey is the day I'm done with them as a fan. **** that dude.

Ummm maybe I’m off-base here, and Celtics fans please correct me if I’m misspeaking, but I’m pretty sure this is wrong. Kemba was an all-star this season and while his numbers dipped it was because his role changed and his minutes decreased. He’s had some stinkers this playoffs and has been awful from 3 but not only are his averages still on par with the regular season (where he was an all-Star), if you’ve watched the games you’d know that he’s been crucial in a lot of the tight games in the TOR and MIA series.

I don’t know how exactly he’s stealing money in this first year of his deal.

yea despite his piss poor shooting dude hit some clutch shots down the stretch in both series. we gave up shots down the stretch on the other end and ultimately lost those close games.

but yea, Kemba showed up in some clutch moments for us. Still feel the most comfortable with the ball in his hands in iso situations with the game on the line than anybody

Dawg...why did Bron have to come to my favorite team ever bro. Why I can't love AD with no hesitation? Why did this dude have to come to my team? Why his bum *** couldn't stay in cleveland or miami or go to Sacramento or some ****. Why LA of all places? Why I can't root for the Lakers and be happy without raymone getting another chip out of this. AD could potentially be my 2nd favorite current player in the league and I can't fully root for him. Bro can legit be the next Laker big man. And a unique look and vibe. My dude hit the shot and said Kobe. I almost teared up. Gave me chills. Ant Man.

Bro..**** Bron. Srs.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom